“Ayurvedic clinic and treatments”
Review of Ayurveda Kendra

Ayurveda Kendra
Ranked #16 of 110 Spas & Wellness in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayurveda Kendra(est.1990) run by Dr. Sudha Asokan is considered as the most Authentic Ayurvedic experience in Delhi. It is popular for its Ayurvedic treatments and therapies that are famous all around the world, as it boasts of clients from every habitable continent on earth. The wide range of treatments include detoxification through Panchakarma therapies, rejuvenation therapies for promoting vitality, anti aging and age reversal therapies, weight loss and beauty treatment therapies ,and treatments to overcome depression and stress. Ayurveda Kendra has healing therapies that treat various distressing diseases which are its primary focus.
Lerum, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ayurvedic clinic and treatments”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I highly recommend Dr Sudha Asokan and Ayurveda Kendra clinic in Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi. Once a year I go to New Delhi and every time I make sure to book an appointment for consultation and a hot oil massage. Always very professional and kindly reception. The hot oil massage is wonderful and very relaxing - try it!

Visited October 2013
6 Thank Jenny A

Port Louis, Mauritius
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Ayurvedic treatment”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is one of the best Ayurvedic treatment I have had at Ayurvedic Kendra in September 2013. The staff are nice and Dr Sudha is very helpful and gave us lots of advice. We had 4 days treatment over there. Rooms were good and vegetarian food also was good. Massages are good. Hot oil massages with steam session is excellent. Many thanks to Dr Sudha for the war welcome and treatment she gave us.

Visited September 2013
6 Thank Milouhappy
New Delhi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great treatment and medicines”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I have been visiting Ayurveda Kendra for the past three years regularly. I do not suffer from any particular ailment but go there often for massages. I got there once in 2-3 months and just one massage is enough to de-stress me entirely. The hot oil massage coupled with a steam session afterwards is simply a great experience. The rooms are well equipped and the masseurs are very experienced. They seem to know their job well.
I also purchased a few of their medicines (Murivenna, Karpooradhithailam). These seemed to work like magic. When I had a severe shoulder pain (due to posture related issues) I tried out their oils (Karpooradhithailam and Murivenna). By just applying them myself, my pain disappeared overnight. I will surely recommend everyone to try this out. Even Fluvin, their medicine for cold, worked well for me.
All in all, I have had a great experience with Ayurveda Kendra.

Visited August 2013
7 Thank LathaRaman81
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great experience of hot oil bath”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I had amazing experience of Ayurveda warm oil bath. I very much recommend it. The place was clean and calm. Staff was friendly and cute. You have everything there you need so just go. I had 1.5 hours hot oil washing and at the end steam sauna. Two women gave the treatment (i am a woman as well). I left the place clean and relaxed. The price was 3500 Rupees. I definitely think it was worth the price. I will go back definitely.

14 Thank Triinush
Chicago, Illinois, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Most Authentic Ayurvedic Experience In South Delhi”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I have traveled to Kerala multiple times and I missed the authentic Kerala Massages in New Delhi or at least somewhere close to home, I found out about Ayurveda Kendra after inquiring with friends, I immediately looked up their website and read up about Dr. Sudha Asokan who owns and runs the center.
I finally visited Ayurveda Kendra after much deliberation and am glad to report that I was very impressed with the way the center was run, The massage offered was as close to the authentic Kerala Massage as I have witnessed in quite a while.

I would highly recommend Ayurveda Kendra to anyone looking for an authentic expreience

Visited July 2011