“A great place to call home”
Review of BnB Mi Casa

BnB Mi Casa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
BnB Mi Casa
Ranked #186 of 1,124 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I stayed at BnB Mi Casa for the entire summer of 2011 (I was working and doing research in Delhi for three months). I also just went back to BnB Mi Casa in March. The BnB was a great respite from the hot and busy environment of Delhi. The staff there is very helpful and willing to go above and beyond to help, like allowing me to store my luggage at the BNB while I traveled elsewhere in India, or even making copies of reference books for me so that I could take them back to the US for my research. The staff is also very good at cooking. The breakfast is very good, and they make a very good Indian dinner. I discovered that they are also very good at making a basic pasta with red-sauce, which is often what my stomach needed after weeks of eating spicy Indian food.

Also great about the BnB is that it is very close (2 min walk) to one of the main metro lines in the city, meaning it is easy to get anywhere in Delhi. In addition, the BnB is right next to a park where I would often go run or walk.

Overall, I can't recommend the BnB highly enough as a place to stay in Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Bnb Mi Casa. We arrived very early in the morning after a long train journey and Mony had made sure that the room would be ready for us, which was obviously a great start. But that was not all. Manu and his wife served us a delicious breakfast every morning and were very helpful. The room was spacious and clean and the apartment very comfortable. Located close to a metro station direct to Connaught Place, we found it very easy to travel around town to visit the main attractions. Mony organised a dinner to allow us to meet other people, the food was delicious and we felt very well taken care of during our whole stay. After 2 months of travels around India, this was one of the nicest place we have stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clem-John
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The room was great and very clean. The hosts were lovely and couldn't have been more helpful. They prepared an absolutely delicious meal. Both the food and room were excellent value for money. It was a real oasis.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed for three nights at Mi Casa. It was the perfect place to relax after a long flight to India. Mony and his staff were very gracious and the food delicious. The rooms are clean and spacious and they seem to have thought of everything that a traveller might need. Mi Casa's location is also great, only a couple of minutes walk to the Metro, which made it easy to get out to do some sightseeing. I would definitely return to Mi Casa either for a short or long term stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I have stayed at BNB Mi Casa twice already and would recommend it strongly to those who are looking for a central, comfortable, clean, tastefully done up and well equipped stay. The staff is warm, friendly and pay great attention to your needs. Was delighted to return from a long arduous and cold work day on the field to a toasty room and hot masala chai. Just like home! They do not usually serve meals apart from the complimentary breakfast, but are very gracious in offering a taste of the local cuisine once in a while on special request. Apart from being central and close to all the coolest parts of Delhi, they offer all the comforts of a fancy five star for a very modest price. Definite value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great location, courteous staff and very good and large rooms. Couldn't ask for more.
Only stayed a night but will definitely come back whenever travelling. Very good option in Delhi for people looking for a great BnB

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2012

It was the best option, I really do not repent, it is my first trip to India, alone, and here every day I felt like home, since I made my reservation Mony helped me at all times by mail, all you need , and when you get more, the place is nice, very clean, safe, food is really very good care of you all who are are super friendly, Manu cares about everything and always ready to help, did I began my journey the best way, so I highly recommend not going to repent, is an ideal location in one of the most chaotic cities in the world with beautiful people.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo