“Solid choice with fusion options”
Review of FU - Better Than Chinese - CLOSED

FU - Better Than Chinese
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Modern and surreal, FU offers unrivaled dimsum and an exotic variety of Chinese & South Asian street cuisine. Tucked away in the heart of South Delhi’s, your senses are excited to enter the minimalist, zen-like atmosphere of FU meaning “good luck” in Cantonese. Melt-in-the-mouth food of a much higher standard than one is used to having in Delhi. Check out the many glowing reviews the restaurant has received on its Facebook fanpage, Come FU Yourself!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Solid choice with fusion options”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Upstairs and hard to find but very pleasantly surprised. Lovely ambiance in a modern asian style with barely anyone in the restaurant. I was skeptical because of that but went ahead and realized that the menu looked fun. Aside from having only a beer licence, I loved it. I had the Monk's Treasure and was happy with the Tofu and yummy garlic sauce. We also shared a Pad Thai which, no surprise, was not authentic but certainly palatable with too much soy sauce but then I'm a purist about pad thai.
The service was prompt and the advice was well taken from the waiter. I felt the price point was around the same for many of the restaurants in the M Block market which incidentally closes fairly soon after 9PM so go early to shop if interested.

• Visited February 2012

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow, felt like I was back in Chinatown, NYC.”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Probably one of the TOP TWO Chinese eateries I've been to in Delhi, the other one being the restaurant at the Hyatt. Great selection of dimsum including most of the classics, well executed mains with sauces/side options to kill for. We ordered a seafood dish (Assam Pedas or something) which was easily the favourite at our table; the flavours blew me away. Needless to say, I will be visiting again soon. Good job to the chef at Fu, whoever you are.

• Visited September 2011
new york
“Cant wait to go back”
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Had an amazing experience here, The food, decor and service is great......perfect place for a lazy sunday brunch...and the balcony overlooking the market is kinda nice too.
The food is something you wont get anywhere else is delhi a really nice mix of chinese and malaysian cuisine....with amazing homemade sauces to back it up.
try it!!

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank abirc
Chandigarh, India
“Food that makes you beg for more”
Reviewed 14 March 2011

By pure luck we found this tiny hidden restaurant on the first floor of M block market but what luck. The food was so good that we returned again the following night:,amazing pork dumplings, the best eggplant I have ever eaten, phad thai that rates among the best I have tasted, and delicious chocolate martinis.The list goes on.... succulent satays and mutton stuffed pancakes. You will not want to miss out on this. The restaurant is small, and stylish but you will need to persevere to find it which is the only problem. If it was more visible, it would be throbbing with clientele. Prices are also very reasonable. Kula Naidu the owner was also as welcoming as the food. Thank you for a gastronomic delight. Harbinder, USA/India

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank hgosal73
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing!!”
Reviewed 14 March 2011

Fu's the place to be with it's amazing ambience, divine food and absolutely over the top service! It is definitely a must visit, on ur trip to New Delhi! Just when I thought I wudn find an exquisite restaurant, I found Fu! I know I loved it! :)

• Visited December 2010