“Great Location”
Review of Jorbagh BnB

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Jorbagh BnB
Ranked #13 of 1,123 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I stayed at Jorbagh B&B for 4 nights in March. It is located in a comfortable safe area of the city, close to Lodi Gardens, Khan Market, and the modern impressive Dehli metro. The B & B feels like home away home, the owner Pravin helpful and inviting. It is clean and spotless, has updated bathrooms, free wi fi, and bottled water and tea are always available. If I ever return to Dehli this is where I will stay and I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I've just returned home from Delhi and am pleased to report Jorbagh BnB was as wonderful as reported by other travelers. I have no reservation about recommending this very nice BnB. I traveled with a woman friend and we felt safe and well protected without being too bothered. Pravin was a wonderful source of information and gave us very good advice about where to eat and how to get around by using the metro. The location of this BnB was fantastic for access to the metro and once you follow Pravin's advice about taking the first car reserved for women your experience will be wonderful!! A wonderful walk through Lodi Garden will lead you to Khan Market which is an upscale shopping and eating area. A quick and cheap TukTuk ride home is the perfect way to spend an evening. I will have pleasant memories about Jorbagh and Delhi for a long time.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I stayed at Jorbagh BNB for 4 nights when working in Delhi. The location couldn't have been better for me as the office was a short walk through the beautiful Lodi gardens. Anjoo and Pravin were the perfect hosts making me feel welcome and even taking me out to dinner with another guest on the evening I arrived. Pravin is friendly, chatty and couldn't have done more to improve my stay. Keen for a stroll he kindly walked me to my office when I arrived so I could get my bearings.
The room I had was very comfortable. There was a mini fridge, powerful shower and free wifi. The breakfast was also delicious: prepared fruit salad, toast and omelette or paratha. The free taxi pick up from the airport for extended stays is a very nice touch. I would definately return to Jorbagh BNB if I am ever in Delhi again.

Room Tip: I had the room facing the road so I could hear the traffic at night. I imagine this is pretty diffic...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Natasha W
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed in this hotel and this beautiful city on business. My friends advised this hotel. They were right, the hotel is in a good location, delicious Breakfast and a pleasant atmosphere inside the hotel. I was very pleased, she was staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We stayed at Jorbach BnB for three days and were 100% pleased. There are two guest rooms; ours was very spacious and comfortable. There is free WiFi, the bathroom is modern and everything is spotless. Breakfast is diverse, tasty and abundant. As noted in all the reviews, what really makes the Jorbagh such a pleasure are the owners, Pravin and Anjoo. They are warm and welcoming, interesting to speak with, and go out of their way to be helpful. The Jorbagh is close to the metro so it is easy to get around Delhi from there and is in a lovely suburb across from the Lodi Gardens. Jorbagh is a find--it is so much nicer than staying at a hotel.

1  Thank DKB-LA
Reviewed 27 February 2013

The Jorbagh B&B was wonderful. This is a small B&B with just a few rooms. Our room was spacious, very clean, lots of closet space, had excellent free WiFi, a flat screen TV (which we don't watch but others may care), and a roomy modern bathroom that worked perfectly. Breakfast was delicious and ample. But what really makes the Jorbagh so extraordinary is Pravin and Anjoo. They were welcoming and helpful far beyond what I would expect from a B&B. I felt like I was visiting long lost relatives. Pravin has been in the travel industry for years, so he can answer any question about where to go, how to get there, etc and he is generous with his time. The location is central with a metro near by, and the Lodi gardens are a lovely place to take a morning walk and we had a great dinner at Kareem's, a short walking distance from the B&B at the Islamic Center. When we return to Delhi this would definitely be our top choice. We found Jorbagh on Trip Advisor and the glowing reviews are spot on--it's a real gem.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We stayed at Jorbagh BnB for 9 days,only and we are impressed with it! Pravin and Anjoo have been very welcoming,healthful and warm with us and made our stay so lovely that we now miss New Delhi very much... We enjoyed the lovely breakfast,wonderful chats with Pravin and Anjoo and the outstanding service provided by Pravin and the rest of his Staff.
At Jorbagh BnB we felt at home,look after and safe all the times.It's location is very convenient as it is near local transports and amenities.
Jorbagh is a safe area in New Delhi and from there it is easy to reach all the monuments,temples,shops etc...
We really enjoyed our deep and spiritual chats with Anjoo and we really value Pravin's sense of houmour:he has got a really good one!!!
We would strongly reccomend BnB Jorbagh to everybody who chooses to spend some time in Delhi,as this would be a perfect home to stay.
It is a clean,comfortable,warm and safe place where you will certainly feel at home.
With best wishes!!