“Oasis in the middle of Nowhere”

Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini
Ranked #20 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Oasis in the middle of Nowhere”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The area around this place is sparse and empty and it is a bit weird driving upto it but Crowne Plaza is a well known name around the world and i always wanted to see if their services would be the same in India as it would be everywhere else and let me tell you this place did not disappoint one bit at all. Absolutely modern hotel with all the comforts required to call it a 5 star if it isnt already known as that.
Check In was smooth and quick. The room is abosultely gorgeous. I believe i stayed on the 12th floor. Cannot remember the room number but stay on the higer floors for amazing views of the city. The rooms are big and spacious. The bed and pillows gave me the best sleep i have had In india in a long time. Absolutely first class. Me and wife did not want to get out of bed at all but I am so glad i did becoz their buffet was sensational.
Many places advertise an american breakast and do not deliver to that but this place did. i was able to have my favorite eggs and waffles with bacons and oh it was soooo good. Kudos to the management for this because many big name hotels say they have it but then do not deliver and leave me disappointed but the crowne plaza spread was amazing. There was everything imaginable here even for the health conscious people and it was amazing. Service was impecciable without being over bearing which is excellent.
The toilets were spcaious. One feature here was the big glass window which allowed you to watch tv from the comfort of lying in a tub full of hot water with sound. Not many hotels think about that but crowne did and you have to give them a thumbs up for that. I love sittiing in a bath full of hot water with a beer after a long day and having the tv on with sound coming in the toilet was lovely. The stand in showers were lovely also and no complaints at all regarding the room.
There was a small business table in the corner with plug points for virtually every piece of equipment you would want and that is is good also. It saved the trouble of having to dig around for my plug points and this was greatly apprciated.
Over all a superb room. I will absolutely stay in other crowne plazas around India and continue to hope that the service they provide is the same as these guys set the bar very very high.
Note there is a mall that is a 5 min walk down the road also for those that want to shop. The views in the morning also are amazing. Over all extremely satisfied and would return back to this hotel in a heart beat on future trips there. Well done to the whole team there.

Room Tip: Stay on the higher floors above the 10th floor offer. They offer excellent views.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Ranjan B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, responded to this review, 20 October 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We appreciate that you took out time and shared the delightful experience of your stay with us .

We sincerely appreciate your thoughts and are extremely happy to know that the warm hospitality, food quality and room amenities at the hotel were as per your liking and you that you cherish them. Your valued comments will surely be shared with our entire team and they’ll continue to strive for excellence in every guest experience.

We look forward to another opportunity of welcoming and serving you again at the hotel.

Thank you once again!

Ranjan Banerjee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Cochin
Reviewed 31 August 2012

An excellently located business Hotel next to the Rithala metro station in west delhi. Good Pool and restaurants and nice spa.
However its distance from central Delhi would not make it the most touristy!!
Good sized rooms with coffee machines, safes, OK views, good aircon, plush bathroom and separate cascade shower all make it a very pleasant experience indeed!

Room Tip: Not much but higher floors better
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank dharpuneet
Ranjan B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, responded to this review, 3 September 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are extremely delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel recently and that you liked our restaurants, pool and the spa.

Please accept our sincere gratitude and we assure you that we’ll keep delivering many more such experiences to you and your near ones.

Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Went there yesterday evening to have dinner with my friends, it was my first time going to this hotel. Their lobby level restaurant Mosaic had a wonderful atmosphere. Good comfortable seating with great buffet spread. I typically liked the main course, good variety and great quality. Courteous and smiling staff was an add on bonus to the evening. Happy faces delight everyone. Their mocktail selection was very interesting too. I was told by the host that they are having a loyalty card also-shall be purchasing that soon as I live in nearby area.

Overall, my thumbs up to this hotel, will explore their second restaurant soon!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Ranjan B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini!

We thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful meal experience at our all day dining restaurant - Mosaic and appreciated the services provided by our efficient team.

Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I visited this hotel for 2 days and was awestruck by the lobby ambience, striking chandlers, shining floor and pleasant pastry shop on that level. I checked in to a superior room and as soon as I entered the room, I felt enthralled that very moment. It was so spacious, even the wallpaper used was so soothing and smart. The bathroom was like wow! We had a comfortable sleep and in the morning visited their coffee shop for breakfast- Decent spread, very good quality, really quick service and smiling staff, kick started my day really well!

I visited this part of the city after many years, I did see that there was a Shopper’s stop adjacent to the hotel. There were 2-3 malls around the place for clothes and shoe shopping. I wanted to catch a movie but thought I had to travel a lot. Their concierge team told me I could opt for PVR Prashant Vihar or M2K, which were within 2-3 kms to hotel. What else could I ask for!! I enjoyed my movie and returned back to the hotel thinking if I could find some Indian food. Front Desk told me I could go for Spice Art, their traditional restaurant (Thank God they did!! ). Food at Spice Art was filling but not heavy to stomach, specially Do Din ki Daal. Also what I loved was their Chhenne Gulab sweetdish which was like melting in my mouth. Kudos Chef!

I enjoyed my next day similarly and returned back with such a delightful experience! I am satiated to the threshold! Would recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your valued and motivating comments on your recent stay with us, and we extend our sincere gratitude for the same.

We are delighted with your feedback and it motivates us further to perform consistently well. Our team members feel great to know that you were impressed by the services, with the dining experience in particular. We are confident about our product and believe that our strategic location would bring you again for another memorable experience, very soon.

We look forward to welcoming you and your near ones.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I had a 2 day stay in the hotel n it was vry beautiful . The food was extraordinary . Specially the pastas whr delicious and the continental food at mosaic was amazing . The service was excellent and the manager mr.ankit was very helping and polite . The ambience of the hotel was good and the rooms whr vry nyc . All the services and facilities whr excellent

• Stayed May 2012
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We are delighted to know that you were impressed by our warm hospitality and efficient service. Your motivating and appreciating comments have also been shared with the team member.

We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I was at crown plaza for a night stay n it was a gr8 experience . The room was vry spacious with modern style . The service was vry good n on tym . The staff was always there to help us out . The lobby was vry beautiful n had nyc ambience . There were 2 restaurants mosaic n spiceart both of them were outstnding . The quality n flavour both were brilliant . There were a variety of other dishes too . The spa was vry gr8 n had n memorizing atmosphere . Gym had all the necessary machies with latest technology . The swiming pool was quite big n clean . The surrounding arear was gr8 as there were many malls n an adventure park too . The hotel is gr8 m the bst in north delhi .

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Shruti1997
Ranjan B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini !

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is indeed very motivating to know that you had a great experience at our hotel, and appreciated the services provided by our team.

Please accept our sincere gratitude and we assure you that we will keep delivering many more such experiences to you and your near ones.

Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Thumbs up for this hotel if you have the flexibility to be on the outskirts of Delhi. The rooms are VERY comfortable, with fabulous tubs and showers. They appear to host lots of weddings; this didn't wake me, but some in my group heard the festivities. The food is quite good. Try the upscale Spice Art at least once. Their buffet restaurant, Mosaic, is exceptional but at least one waiter isn't so honest (an iPhone taken from a table). But, that can happen anywhere and overall the employees, especially at the front desk and those with room service, were gracious and helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank RacYerbury
, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, responded to this review, 9 July 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini!

We thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us and are delighted to know that you were impressed by the comfort of the rooms and the dining facilities of the hotel.

At the same time, we regret the inconvenience that losing your iphone may have caused to you; but would like to update you on the strict security measures that the hotel applies to frisk each of their staff members on their arrival and while they leave from the hotel after duty and would like to assure you that nothing was found. We value your feedback and the hotel would further enhance the security measures to rectify the discomfort caused to you during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back and provide you a great experience with fond memories to cherish.