“Good intentions, but a lot to improve”
Review of HOHO Delhi

and up
Delhi Super Saver: Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #387 of 477 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Delhi Tourism's Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing bus takes you to 20+ tourist attractions of Delhi including World Heritage Monuments, Museums and Colorful Shopping markets. The tour offers you Low Floor AC Buses with live commentary delivered by knowledgeable and entertaining guides in both English and Hindi. The Hop-On, Hop-Off facility will enable you to get on and off the bus at many places of your choice. The Tour includes two routes- Red & Green, you can choose to take 1 day or 2 day validity pass. Your sightseeing tour of Delhi offers you a choice of exploring nearby areas around the tourist spots. Like Jama masjid, Chandni Chowk, Spice market situated around Red Fort and many such popular places. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour is a safe and relaxed way to experience this great city and it is the perfect introduction to Delhi and a fun day out for all. New Additions : 1. Free "Change of Guard Ceremony Tour at President House" Exclusive for our Hop-On-Hop-Off Passengers. Every SaturdayBus Departure Timings:15 Mar to 15 Aug- 7:30 am 15 Aug to 14 Nov- 8:30 am15 Nov to 14 Mar- 9:30 am2. Tour Delhi by Evening: Tour Highlights " Light & Sound Show at Purana Qila". Exclusive 25% discount on Entry tickets for our Hop-On-Hop-Off Passengers.Every Saturday & SundayTour Timings: 6:00 pm to 10:15 pm
Amsterdam, Holland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 172 helpful votes
“Good intentions, but a lot to improve”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My hotel said to look in Connaught Place for the bus, and the cost is now 400 INR. It took me more than one hour to walk around, nobody knew about the bus, no signs, and even bus drivers didn't know how to send me on the way. Finally one nice woman on Parliment street where I was told the bus started, found information on her phone and told me to wait 20 minutes on the roadside itself, not the busstop, and indeed the bus arrived. I was asked a lot of questions by the lady on the bus, and told to pay 600 INR!!! Then she started a long and not clear explanation that the bus has to drive to the starting point, and although I wanted specific to go to the Lotus temple, that is the green bus and it will take another one hour and a half before that will go. So I was so tired of walking around, that I resigned to stay on what appeared to be the red line. Most stops were known to me from earlier visits, so I stayed on and made the whole circuit. In principle i think the idea is good, but first there is a need for improving the way to reach the bus stops. Someone else might have given up, it was frustrating looking for a bus nobody knows about. Also the price is high: for that sum you can take your own taxi and stop wherever you want, tuk-tuk's are even cheaper. The bus was clean, and there were some explanations during the drive, but for all that it is too expensive. Next time, when I hope to see the Lotus Temple finally, I'll take a taxi or tuk-tuk.

3 Thank Bhutantraveller

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mumbai
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“HOHO bus tour”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

HOHO bus service is really innovative and it allows you the freedom to spent more time in places you want and skip the places you do not want to visit unlike other travel agencies where a time-bound schedule is given for tourists and which leads to unwanted rush .

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

4 Thank adhiyan c
Delray Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Its just OK.”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

If you are alone and want to see the beauty of delhi then HoHo is a good option in 300 Rs. But if you are in a group then follow the places of HoHo with local auto. It will be very cheap. All the places on red route is nearby. We were four people and paid 1200 rs. If we were travelled in auto, I would have end up paying around 600-700 rs for all 4.
Dont try to cover all places. It wont happen. Focus on few and see those peacefully.

6 Thank prasannahiwase
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Organized & Safe”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Always wanted to see Delhi but was a bit scared about the recent notoriety the capital city has received..The HO HO service is one of the best ways to see almost all the imp tourist points of Delhi proper. Its got a unique concept where you can skip a particular destination if you don't wanna see it or spend more time at a particular spot of your interest.You can call their customer service as well and get to know the location of the bus. Did that twice and it was fairly accurate. All in all a great way and most imp safe way to see Delhi. Gets over by 6:30 pm or so so you can get back yo your hotel by 7...I would definitely recommend HO HO over another private operator..

1 Thank cyrus_t_2k
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Happy with HOHO service”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We took HOHO bus for our tour around Delhi for 2 consecutive days. this was during our travels in january/february 2011

we were happy with the friendly and helpful staff while on board the bus.

they tried their very best to assist us on information.

we were happy and looking forward to be back and explore more places in Delhi with HOHO.

i share my blog here on my personal experience about HOHO and india in general during my travels.

Thanks and see you again.

Visited April 2013
Surojit G, Public Relations Manager at HOHO Delhi, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank You so much for your kind words. We are glad you are happy with the services.
The Post on HOHO Tour is excellent! We look forward to serve you again :)