“Good service and the guide was very enthusiastic”
Review of HOHO Delhi

and up
Delhi Super Saver: Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #387 of 477 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Delhi Tourism's Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing bus takes you to 20+ tourist attractions of Delhi including World Heritage Monuments, Museums and Colorful Shopping markets. The tour offers you Low Floor AC Buses with live commentary delivered by knowledgeable and entertaining guides in both English and Hindi. The Hop-On, Hop-Off facility will enable you to get on and off the bus at many places of your choice. The Tour includes two routes- Red & Green, you can choose to take 1 day or 2 day validity pass. Your sightseeing tour of Delhi offers you a choice of exploring nearby areas around the tourist spots. Like Jama masjid, Chandni Chowk, Spice market situated around Red Fort and many such popular places. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour is a safe and relaxed way to experience this great city and it is the perfect introduction to Delhi and a fun day out for all. New Additions : 1. Free "Change of Guard Ceremony Tour at President House" Exclusive for our Hop-On-Hop-Off Passengers. Every SaturdayBus Departure Timings:15 Mar to 15 Aug- 7:30 am 15 Aug to 14 Nov- 8:30 am15 Nov to 14 Mar- 9:30 am2. Tour Delhi by Evening: Tour Highlights " Light & Sound Show at Purana Qila". Exclusive 25% discount on Entry tickets for our Hop-On-Hop-Off Passengers.Every Saturday & SundayTour Timings: 6:00 pm to 10:15 pm
Pune, India
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good service and the guide was very enthusiastic”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I like the concept of HOHO very much. I have traveled on the red route. The guide that day was Priyanka Rana. She was very interactive and entertaining. Also she had same enthusiasm at 5.30pm. Keept it up.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Nitin c

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A waste of time and money”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

It now costs Rs 600 for foreigners to use the hoho. I spent my time waiting for the bus in highly polluted areas. Up to 1hour wait. So you don't have time to visit all the sights that you want. Plus they only translate about 15% of the comments and you cant hear it anyway because the driver keeps honking. It was impossible to find where to take the first bus. Really confusing. I had to call a few times and the person on the line was quite rude.

Visited April 2014
9 Thank lateechat
Surojit G, Public Relations Manager at HOHO Delhi, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you so much for choosing Delhi Tourism's Hop-On-Hop-Off bus for Delhi Sightseeing.

Please let us know your day of tour to enable us delve into the matter.

With Best Wishes

HOHO Delhi Team
Panaji, Goa, India
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“You cant miss this”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

If you dont do HOHO while in Delhi, you have done nothing. This is a marvel of sightseeing service. Buses are fully equipped with PA system and wide windows, each bus is handled by a guest relations executive who explains about surroundings as bus passes through them. Two routes are there namely red and green, while the former is historical places, latter is shopping. I would recommend composite ticket of both of these as there being 3 common places which you can change routes on. These operate on tuesday-Sundays as monday being the closed day for most of the monuments.

Dont miss this!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Saish B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Do not use it !!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I bought the HOHO (red and green line) mainly because of the “Hop on Hop Off Features” what they do not mention is that they may cancel a line (red or green) without notice, or they may operate a line only one single bus, the problem with this is that you would have only 45 minutes per stop…….I end up on my own after the first stop on the green (did not traveled to the other side of the world (I’m from Mexico) to spend just 45 minutes at the Humayun’s tumb, Lodi Gardens, etc.) My suggestion is to use taxis or tuk-tuk’s. Believe me, the price difference of using a different type of transportation will not be that different, and you will be able to spend as much time as you need in every place.

Visited February 2014
11 Thank Juan H
Amsterdam, Holland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 172 helpful votes
“Good intentions, but a lot to improve”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My hotel said to look in Connaught Place for the bus, and the cost is now 400 INR. It took me more than one hour to walk around, nobody knew about the bus, no signs, and even bus drivers didn't know how to send me on the way. Finally one nice woman on Parliment street where I was told the bus started, found information on her phone and told me to wait 20 minutes on the roadside itself, not the busstop, and indeed the bus arrived. I was asked a lot of questions by the lady on the bus, and told to pay 600 INR!!! Then she started a long and not clear explanation that the bus has to drive to the starting point, and although I wanted specific to go to the Lotus temple, that is the green bus and it will take another one hour and a half before that will go. So I was so tired of walking around, that I resigned to stay on what appeared to be the red line. Most stops were known to me from earlier visits, so I stayed on and made the whole circuit. In principle i think the idea is good, but first there is a need for improving the way to reach the bus stops. Someone else might have given up, it was frustrating looking for a bus nobody knows about. Also the price is high: for that sum you can take your own taxi and stop wherever you want, tuk-tuk's are even cheaper. The bus was clean, and there were some explanations during the drive, but for all that it is too expensive. Next time, when I hope to see the Lotus Temple finally, I'll take a taxi or tuk-tuk.

Visited March 2014