Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar
US$115
US$144
US$141
Hotels.com
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
Hotels.com
US$133
US$122
US$224
US$127
US$122
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$281
US$230
US$153
US$39
US$34
1,139 results
All reviewsbusiness class roomouter ring roadfront officeswimming pool isbreakfast buffetcoffee shoproom servicecourteous staffexcellent hotelindian restaurantgreat hospitalityfood qualitypleasant staybusiness tripspecial thanksdelhiambience
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I stayed at Radisson Blu for a friend's wedding. Infact the wedding was also held at the same hotel. I was there for 2 nights. Good spacious room, cleanliness was maintained. Very efficient front desk. Breakfast menu had so much options that I could not even look at all of them!
They made very good arrangements for wedding and reception and smooth check-out service. Overall highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I stayed here due to the fact that the other Radisson was booked out. It's got all the trappings of a Radisson -- great rooms, a well-equipped gym with a spa, a swimming pool. Be aware that the hotel is about 45 minutes from Connaught Place, so it's a bit off centre.

I couldn't help feel that the quality of service was inconsistent. A few times, I was taken aback by the fact that the person on the other side of the phone line did not understand English very well, or if they did, was not trained to deal with my query. The hotel restaurant and bar were quite listless.

I later found out that the hotel deal was good, and if it stays at that price I might return. Otherwise, I'd pick something more modest and central.

Room Tip: - I don't think the choice of rooms matter. You don't select this hotel for its view!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2011

This newly opened hotel is "grand" if you like lots of black and silver and mirrors. A staff member confessed to me that several people have walked into the mirrors because everything looks the same, and the lighting is low. Although the rooms were comfortable, they were very depressing with so much black.
In looking at the hotel web site, it shows they have airport transfers. Be aware that these are far from free (US $50) and must be reserved in advance. The hotel is a long way from the airport, and I would question why someone would choose to stay this far from the rest of Delhi. The neighborhood is both isolated and uninviting.
Nice staff and dining, but not worth the long drive.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Apart from the location (there is little else around within walking distance), this hotel is great. Very clean, spacious room, huge showers, good soundproofing. The staff is always courteous and very eager to help. The quality of the food in the hotel restaurants makes up for the lack of other places in the vicinity.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2011

By a mistake I booked this hotel, believing it was by the airport (another Radisson Blu). The hotel would not letme change as I had booked through an agent.
Oh well, hopefully it would be great. When we arrived by car at around 6 at night there were so many mosquitos we had to run to the lobby. In the lobby there were mosquitos too, and in the elevator. Luckily none in the room. This hotel must have been built on a swamp!
The room was good though, and the Indyaki restaurant was excellent. However, there were five power outages between 6 and 10 at night...

• Stayed: November 2011