“Value for money”

Ranked #55 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Delhi, Delhi, India
“Value for money”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

A very moden hotel with great facilities. Check-in was easy and we were shown to our rooms which were very large. Had one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Had all the facilities you would want in a room including bathroom with robe and slippers. Great choice at breakfast. Could have stayed another night but schedule did not allow.. Overall a great hotel that was excellent value for money.

1 Thank ajay3323
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, 6 April 2013
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!
It brings us great pleasure to note of your recent experience at the Hotel. Your feedback on check in, accommodation, breakfast offerings, bathroom amenities and other facilities brings us great pride & motivation. I am glad that your stay has been fulfilling with the value of price paid and in keeping with your expectations.
We wish to welcome you back once again to the hotel and experience the other services and facilities at the hotel in the hope to meet or exceed your expectations.
Preet Inder Singh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 5 March 2013

a good modern hotel, with typical courteous staff, the best part was we requested if there were rooms on the higher floor and they provided us with the highest floor with an upgrade, which was the club select nice huge room, grand bed and very good services, the only draw back if you are a tourist, the location has a serious disconnect, but wont hold Radisson responsible for it as it was my choice to stay at paschim vihar

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 3 March 2013

A very moden hotel with great facilities. Check-in was easy and we were shown to our rooms which were very large. Had one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Had all the facilities you would want in a room including bathroom with robe and slippers. Great choice at breakfast. Could have stayed another night but schedule did not allow. As we were flying from Delhi very late in the afternoon we were told we could extend our checkout and keep the rooms until late in the afternoon. Overall a great hotel that was excellent value for money.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I would like to share my horrible experience with Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. I had expressed my displeasure to the Hotel Management there and then, but they were not listening. I brought to their notice the treatment meted out my friends through the following letter, which still remains unattended / unanswered, which speaks volume of their callousness towards their customers.

Quote -

The Chief Executive Officer,
Radisson Blue Hotel,
Plot No. D, District Centre,
Paschim Vihar, Outer Ring Road,
New Delhi.110087.

Dear Sir,

Ref: Prestige Club Membership no. 500096991 in the name of Mr Sanjeev Tandon
Sub: Complaint against horrible/below par service rendered to my guests.

I have been associated with your Prestige Club since long time. I had the impression that your club always believe in rendering par excellence services that are commensurate with the goodwill which your Prestige Club enjoys. However, my opinion changed altogether when I availed the services by way of booking rooms through confirmation number 1062458, 1062456, 1062463.

It is worth mentioning that despite the crystal clear instructions regarding the mode of payment of final payments, my guests had to face lot of problems and inconveniences on arrival in that they were asked uncomfortable questions regarding the booking status of rooms, advance payment et cetera. Further, your Prestige Club staff was already instructed not to ask for payment from the guests directly and had requested to facilitate them by way of providing prompt and satisfactory services. Quite a few instances of below par services are – my guests had been confronted with a poser, even at the time of arrival and departure, as to who would pay the bills of the rooms as 5 rooms had been booked. Besides, my credit card number vide which an advance payment of Rs. 40,000/- had been made as also the membership renewal fee of Prestige Club, was already with you and using that credit card for due payment on account of boarding and lodging of my guests, would have been no problem with your hotel. Needless to say, I would have been saved of the humiliation I had to suffer because of the below par (horrible) service rendered by your hotel during stay of my guests.

It is really disheartening to inform you that even after taking all the above precautions by me, from the very first step of booking the rooms in your hotel and assurance of final payment at the time departure, my guests were not provided with the desired courtesy and they had to face embarrassing situation not once but number of times including at the time of departure. I fear the desired instructions were not relayed to the concerned staff at the reception and the billing department.
This regret letter is aimed at you to show you the mirror of the present status of your so-called quality services so that you may take the necessary action to render desired level of quality of service in future. I hope that you will take necessary action immediately so as to fulfill the expectations that the prospective clients expect from your hotel.

Regards,
CA. Sanjeev Tandon
Sanjeev Tandon & Associates

19th February 2013

- Unquote

Needless to add that I had brought this to the notice of users at large so that they are not taken in by the glib talk of the hotel through advertisement and other enticements.

2 Thank Pawan D
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, 4 March 2013
Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

At the onset I would once again apologize for the incident that occurred during your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar.As per our recent telephonic conversation I am still looking forward to welcoming you to the Hotel, to meet you personally and build a wonderful association with you .l would like to assure you that the incidents that occurred are an aberration and not the usual standard of service at our hotel. Please be rest assured that I have addressed your concerns very strongly to the team and ensure you of appropriate corrective measures towards the improvement on concerned areas.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel soon and be at your service.

General Manager.
Chandigahr
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We had a very comfortable stay at the Radisson Blu. The room was wonderful and the shower was to die for! However, my only complaint is that the service at dinner was terrible. We did not have any particular waiter waiting on us and thus we had to ask the waiters many times before our order was even taken! Some hospitality training to their wait staff could do them well otherwise, a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

kasauli
Reviewed 25 February 2013

It was a great place to stay...all good as expected of a 5 star property..but my suggestion shall be go have a heated swimming pool, because you can't have people not using pool for atleast 4 months..recommended...

• Stayed February 2013
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Its a straight away Question for Mr. Preet Inder Singh.
Does your hotel follows this Rule " that standards are going down if the Frequency of the guest is Increasing "

Such a causaul attitude towards the guest ....

Being a Freqent guest to this particular hotel we were treated in such a nasty manner.
The A/C were not at all working properly .The entire I couldnot sleep as the A/C was actually producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat.

Towels in the rooms had marks & stains on it.

Moreover, The best pitcher in the Stay was that when we asked for a Packet of Classic Mild.Then the staff deined that this pack id out of stock.
when we insisted that can you guys please get it from outside .

The staff gave a illogical answer that the nearest panwadi shuts down till 08:30 . So it would not be possible . And I was Like astonished to hear this thing from the staff of a 5 star Hotel .

Well just for ur information I would like to infrom that all the Panwadi's in Delhi shuts by 10:30 Hrs. So please dont give that Iidiotic excuse.

This is unacceptable & intolerant.

Just 1 Month back me & my fiancee had become a member of the Presti

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, 28 February 2013
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us about your recent experience at the Hotel. At the onset, I sincerely apologize for the disappointment you experienced during your recent visit at the Hotel. Guest satisfaction is our prime focus at Radisson Blu Hotel and I assure you that we have taken your feedback earnestly and ensure you of appropriate corrective measures towards the improvement on concerned areas. Staff that has interacted with you at various levels of intervals have been closely monitored and briefed about the level of services they are expected to deliver.
These incidents are an aberration & we most certainly assure you that your future experiences will not allow scope for such challenges.
We look forward to welcoming you back again to the Hotel and be at your service.