“In true Radisson spirit”

Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar
Ranked #55 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed at this property in 1st week of March, 2014. It is an excellent hotel, true to the spirit of Radisson Blu. Rooms are big and contemporary. It has a big restaurant with a choice of menu and good taste. The only con is the location - it is very far off from New Delhi Airport, actually at the other end of the city - so you have to spend long time traveling. The service quality is very good and staff is accommodating to you requests.

Room Tip: Go for the business class rooms - they are a class apart.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for such a fantastic feedback. It’s a great delight to note your words of appreciation regarding well-appointed rooms and that the choice of cuisine over the menu was upto your liking. Though we regret that you found our location rather inconvenient, we are glad to know that in spite of that you had a memorable stay with us.

Once again, many thanks for your patronage and feedback. It was indeed a delight serving you at Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar and we look forward to another opportunity of welcoming you back at our hotel.

Preet Inder Singh

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for one night , hotel is really nice and hospitality is amazing. Food is really nice and rooms are pretty big. I stayed in business class room, room has a nice city view. In my next visit to New Delhi I will stay here again. :) !

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am delighted to note that over all room comfort & food was upto your liking.

Guest satisfaction is our utmost focus and I am glad to note that our service standards lived upto your expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

on 18th feb 2014, i was having breakfast with my friend, i got a bowl of cereal with dry fruits in it and in my mouth between my teeth i found green granite stone as a pistachio, i suffered through huge pain, and later on Mr. Ashish sharma the head of the management that day accused me as if i planned this on purpose. i came from Melbourne, Australia

it was such a disgusting experience. a night before i was having meal with my business friend who came from Romania, i called for a bottle of water, believe me i had to call three times to get a bottle of water, all though i was staying in Business Class room 1117.

management team has no shame at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gurdeep K
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Radisson has been a brand I choose always and radisson blu paschim vihar has kept the dignity higher.. expectations were high but I was not dissapointed.. infact I have started feeling proud of my choice.. the rooms, maintainance, housekeeping was all upto the mark. Money is not a matter when you get served this way. Tottaly loved the stay.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank aniketsingh1

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I am glad to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and appreciate your kind acknowledgement of the same.

Your patronage is valuable to us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed with a group in this hotel. I stayed in a really luxurious and nicely furnished room. It was a junior suite as long as i remember. Rooms are really large and comfortable. restaurant is also very good. the chefs are awaiting behind the buffets and frequently checking on the meals and giving you some information about the food. it has qualified facilities like spa and gym. I enjoyed my time in this hotel. there was an indian wedding during my stay. the sound of the music and loudly people at the corridores late at night might be only negative memory about this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us which brings me to a great delight that overall Staff, comfort of room & over all experience was up to your liking.

Guest satisfaction is our prime motto and I am glade to note you were impressed with the services delivered by our associates. Our associates express gratitude to you for your kind acknowledgement of the service areas and also the chef and the team is delighted to make your dining experience wonderful.

At the same time I deeply regret that the loud music sound created due to the wedding function caused so much distress to you. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you due to the same.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hotel and be at your service to experience the other facilities the Hotel has to offer to our discerning guest like you.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed last week at radisson blue along with my colleagues. Must say bad experience and not worth for money. We faced following issues
Room has wooden flooring n keeps crackling sound every time you walk. Very irritating.
My colleague did not have hot water shower , water was cold
Lobbies are poorly maintained and you can see damaged walls , cello tape marking and stinking carpets all over
Breakfast has poor choice menu and staff extremely poor in service , all days we did not find even fork and spoon on table , we were left un attended many times I spite of repeat reminder , requests
Check in reception takes extremely time to process and one need patience to deal with them
Wifi did not work because my name entered misspelled although V card was provided
TV remote doesn't work - at least in my room
We were forced to change hotel due to mentioned issues
Travelers please note these points and make better choice for your money.

Room Tip: Horrible and badly maintained rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

I have noted your detailed feedback and would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We, at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar take pride in our service standards and we believe in providing sincere and honest services to all our guests and we ensure that our guests receive value for money along with constant standards of products and services. I am grateful to you for the time you have taken to draw this to our attention and will assure you that we have taken this feedback with the seriousness it deserves.

May I request you treat this incident as an aberration and not a reflection of standards emphasized at our Hotel. I hope that you will not let this untoward experience devastate your impression about Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, and you will give us another opportunity to make amends for your unpleasant experience.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was a good experience, rooms were great very convenient. The room service food was delicious we had Pizza's on both nights and it was pretty damn good outdid our expectations.

The towels could be fluffier but that aside I should have let House keeping change them but I just didn't bother It was at the last leg of our journey thru India.

I think it was wedding season so it took forever for the lifts to come to your floor, perhaps they could get that programmed better as it seemed all the lifts were competing to reach your floor.

the hotel is attached to a mall that is not fully opened yet so that's a bummer. It is also far from town and far from the airport if you want to consider Delhi's traffic. It took as an hour to get to most places from there.

The Wifi was free so that was great we did have some problems when logging into multiple devices. I called once for help they said they would send an IT person I waited for a half hour then left, So I was dissappointed there.

With room service they need to take instructions down better, We had asked for cold bottle of water and they sent us up a room temp bottle. It took almost another 20 minutes before they brought us back the cold water. So that was disappointing considering how easy it should have been.

Staff are friendly, they have a nice bar, with pretty great bartenders who do justice to the drinks. Me and the wife could definitely recommend some of the cocktails there.

All in all it was a pleasant experience especially after what we faced in other parts of this lovely country.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have better views of the city , there is also a side that faces the park which is wond...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dthmtl

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

I have been distressed to note your feedback and would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We, at Radisson Blu New Delhi Paschim Vihar always strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visit possible during their travel and I regret that during your recent visit we couldn’t meet your expectation. I am grateful to you for the time you have taken to draw this to our attention. I assure you that your feedback regarding service deliveries has been noted and I will be personally involved to address these concerns and assure you that you will find the difference during your next visit to the hotel.

May I request you to consider this as an aberration not reflective of our regular service standards.
I value your patronage and the entire team at the hotel looks forward to being of continued service to you and welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar.