Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar
US$127
US$96
  • Pool
1,112 results
All reviewsbusiness class roomouter ring roadfront officeswimming pool isbreakfast buffetcoffee shoproom servicecourteous staffexcellent hotelindian restaurantgreat hospitalityfood qualitypleasant staybusiness tripspecial thanksdelhiambience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stopped for 1 night after the completion of golden triangle tour with family, nice pool and good bar area for relaxing, we never ventured out at night so not sure about location but nice restaurants on site so you don't have leave, taxi to airport in the morning takes about 45 minutes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for sharing your comments about the Pool and the bar services that was up to your liking. I am glad to note that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your positive feedback is indeed a source of motivation for the team.

We value your patronage with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

its a good hotel and amongst the few good ones that has in the recent few years come up in west delhi.. usually a lot like a hotel meant for weddings etc as the the place is done up like that but the stay is farely comfortable and ambience is good... its close typical of delhi markets but lil off from the centre of the city... food is good and coffee shop worth sipping a coffee

Room Tip: a good place to be in if you have to be staying in west delhi
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Monika Khera

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback, I am glad to know that your overall experience with our hotel was upto your liking.

Guest satisfaction is our utmost focus and I am delighted to note that our service standards lived upto your expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

A strange hotel with a typical perception it throws at you , Reception keeps chasing you from when you have entered premises till you have left everyday .Waiters likewise and the biggest shock is when you actually pay at the reception they settle your bill nicely but doesn't look to give back the change ,even when you ask they will pay back only a few n smile back --A unique one of a kind experience.In room dining according to chef there are 2 vegetable dish Dal Makhani n Dal fry if you ask for another they will go the chicken route --The Hotel is a pure mess n mismanaged . Ambience of hotel is good ,Rooms are really something to look for .The building also housing a mall ---But who cares minus other things

Room Tip: Rooms facing front gardens are the best
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jinoy2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

I would like to thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to New Delhi. We have noted your dissatisfaction with a sense of regret and would like to extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We at Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar takes pride in its service standards and I would like to assure you that we believe in providing sincere and honest services to all our guests and do not hesitate in going over and above just to ensure that our patrons have a wonderful experience. We ensure that our guests receive value for money along with sustained standards of products and services. We have always encouraged and trained our staff for the same. I am genuinely concerned that this issue has caused so much of distress to you and I assure you that similar incident does not get repeated again.

We hope that you will not let this incident influence your perception about our hotel and accord us another opportunity to serve you better in future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Hotel's architecture is quite beautiful. But the management and the services is very poor and slow.
Just to get my one hand luggage and a laptop bag to my room and to provide me the room keys they had taken approximately 20 minutes. After providing the room key, no staff to take me to the room. I had to request at the reception that , can someone tell me on which floor the room is and if their staff is not so busy can some one please drop the luggage and show us the room. Or the guests here are suppose to find their own way.
After paying my room bill by a debit card, at the time of check inn
The idiot at the reception asked - " Sir , how would you settle your food bill, by cash or card ".
I mean is it even logical or you are so dumb to ask such a question.
A little advise when you check inn - DO NOT CALL FROM THE HOTELS PHONE. they charge you freaking Rs.100 per min + service charges + service tax extra, for a simple STD call. So you might never know that a STD call would charge you a tariff equivalent to what you have paid for the room.

Transport is a big problem in the area where the hotel is situated.

Abhishek Gupta
stayed on 11th ,12th of April,2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Abhishek G

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for such a generous feedback about our facilities and staff. I deeply regret that you faced inconvenience at the time of arrival please accept my sincere apologies for the same. Regarding the Telephone charges, I would like to assure you that our rates are competitive in comparison to all similar level hotels and we focus upon providing complete value for money. We do not wish to inconvenience our guests and we deeply value your patronage.

I do hope you will not let this isolated incident influence your perception about us and accord us another opportunity to showcase our hospitality.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My parents, my brother and I stayed at the Radisson Blu Hotel in December 2013. We spent a night in a hotel at Karol Bagh initially and then shifted to Radisson Blu. It was definitely the best thing that we did! Breakfast buffet is awesome! A good variety was provided -Indian breakfast, Continental along with some Chinese dishes too! I loved the Danish pastries and different cheese provided. Excellent service. The room was spacious, very modern, well decorated and extremely clean! Staff was very warm and helpful. Bed was super comfy and I slept like a baby! Bathroom was very clean too.
The only thing is that we had to travel a bit to reach city centre or other places of interest! But hey.. knowing that after all the travelling and sightseeing you'd come back to the Radisson Blu raised our spirits! :)
We also visited the Indyaki restaurant and absolutely loved the food served! Service was first class! Tried beetroot halwa for the first time and the chef made us some onions bhujias (I hope it's correct! )

I would definitely go back whenever I visit Delhi in the future.

Reena Fowdar - Mauritius

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank reena27fowdar

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your fabulous appreciation for the overall room, amenities, facilities and service. I am glad to note you enjoyed your breakfast and that the choice of cuisine over the menu was upto your liking which made our hotel as your first choices to stay in the city. Feedback such as yours is indeed a great motivation to our team to go ahead an extra mile to achieve the best of service standard.

Our associates express gratitude to you for your kind acknowledgement of the service areas and also the chef and the team is delighted to make your dining experience wonderful.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hotel and be at your service.