“Good stay....”

Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar
Ranked #57 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Go for higher floor rooms they have very nice view.... Spa is Wow everyone should try.
Staff is very kind and they genuinely help u as required. But yes far from the city center. I'm sure will stay again in this hotel in my near visit.

• Stayed: May 2014
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. I am very much delighted to know that you were impressed with service which was catered to your by our associates and overall ambiance of the hotel.

We praise our guests with utmost luxury to make their stay comfortable. I am glad to receive your excellent review about our “Vyoma spa”. Though we regret that you found our location rather inconvenient, we are glad to know that in spite of that you had a comfortable stay with us and would be returning back to us on your next visit to city.

It was truly our pleasure to be your host and looking forward to welcoming you again at hotel and enjoying our other services and facilities that the hotel has to offer to our discerning guest like you.

General Manager.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Well when I was looking for a hotel near west delhi and was advised to stay in this hotel. The hospitality is amazing and staff is very good specially ladies at reception.

Thanks for the good time at your hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your delightful feedback. We are pleased to note that you have appreciated the services of our hotel and the hospitality displayed by our associates.

We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I booked this hotel considering its 5 star property for my overnight stay with my family during vacation for stop over at Delhi. We stayed here on May 30th 2014. Hotel looks awesome from outside and as soon as you enter into lobby, you get a grand feeling of entering into luxury, however hold on don't get mistaken as it happened with us!!! When we checked into the hotel there was no one at the reception to collect our luggage, we have to ask number of times to get some assistance to picked up our luggage. After sluggish check in process we got the room with damaged flooring and no TV working. When I called up room service, customer service manager initially there was no response, not sure if this is because they were short of staff. After that number of people from hotel staff including TV technician, customer service manager and god knows who all visited our room. This drama continued till middle of the night. After number of arguments and asking to get their senior manager involved they gave us upgrade to the business class. Business class room was nice and clean. However room shower was not working, in fact it was broken. In the morning when we went to use the Gym & Swimming pool we have told by hotel staff its been closed for some maintenance. As number of people increased to get into Gym & Swimming pool they opened up the Gym and subsequently Swimming pool for everyone. Not sure how maintenance was completed so fast. When we went for the breakfast, most of the food was tasteless and there was lot of chaos due to insufficient number of staff to handle customer needs. When I went for checking out, I have been charged for breakfast even though I had originally booked/paid it along with my hotel booking. With lot of confusion & phone calls between there internal department finally it was sorted out without I need to pay any additional. Overall it was very bad stay for us primarily due to horrible customer service. This hotel definitely need to have more trained staff on how to service customer and ensure rooms are proper before giving it to customer. I would definitely would not recommend or personally stay here in future.

Room Tip: Business class rooms but it will be tough on your wallet :-)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback of your recent visit at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar. I sincerely apologize for your concerns and the experience you went through during your visit, On behalf of the team here it is a matter of concern to know that the associates have not been cautious to pay attention to your needs, while it is our utmost priority to provide our valued guests such as you a memorable experiences with us.

Reference to your feedback, I have taken a note of all your concerns and , personally checked all the points which you have motioned as areas of concern and would like to assure you that you will indeed feel the difference in services and standards in the hotel.

On behalf of my team here we request you to please give us one more opportunity to provide you the best of world class and high quality service of Radisson Blu.

I look forward to welcoming you again to the Hotel and meeting you personally and ensuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Had booked a junior suite for my stay, but fortunately and unfortunately Air Conditioning of the room was bad, within an hour my room was upgraded to executive suite.
I have seen all categories room in this hotel except the presidential suite,
Good room service, nice room with impressive decor .
Complimentary breakfast and free wi fi ..
The only disappointment is breakfast buffet which lacks variety.
If you looking forward for a 4-5 star budget hotel which suits your pocket easily then Radisson Blu paschim vihar is the place.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your delightful feedback. I am glad to know that the overall room, amenities, facilities and service was upto your liking.

We strive to offer the best of everything to our guests and extend a pleasant experience. Having said this, I have also noted down your concerns pertaining to Air Conditioning, and will ensure that a similar situation does not occur again in future.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel to experience the other facilities the hotel has to offer to our discerning guests like you.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Staff at front desk are harsh to clients , services provided was worst I don't know how have they rated this property as a five star hotel
I was forced to make the full payment at the time of check in in advance
The duty manager Mr. Abhishek Rawat was so egoistic and need to learn the hospitality etiquette .Management kindly look into the same.
Thanks and Regards
Hitesh Pahwa
Contact no.9871348128

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hitesh304551
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Hotel is quiet good with will basic amenities available. The staff is responsive and courteous. As a fact the air condition of the room I was given wasn't working and when I complained they immediately took action and also changed my room. For dining not much options are there but whatever little they have is yummy. On an overall the stay was good and relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad to know that over all experience of our hotel was upto your liking.

Guest satisfaction is our utmost focus and I am delight to note that our service standards lived upto your expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

After two month traveling was this hotel the perfect place for relax. The service was excellent and the staff everytime very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was very well dished and fresh. When I am the next time in Delhi, I will stay in Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us which brings me to a great delight to note that overall Staff, breakfast buffet, comfort of room and overall hotel experience was up to your liking.

My team and I very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu New Delhi Paschim Vihar.