“Mixed Feelings” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #65 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
Singapore, Singapore
“Mixed Feelings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Being the only hotel of this category in West Delhi, Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar is always crowded with guests of weddings and birthday parties. This provides an aura of celebration and joy to the hotel.
The front desk staff are courteous and friendly. They smile at you.
The staff at the restaurant where you go for breakfast are those who look at you as though you are wasting their time. No smile, no greetings...
Well, the property, per se, is good and well-maintained.
I have to come to West Delhi again on business visit (few times this year) and I have to stay here again. Will I see a better trained staff at the restaurant next time?

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, 19 July 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback, although you have appreciated about our services, overall facilities. I have noted your concern regarding the inconvenience faced by you during your recent visit at Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar please accept my apologize that this issue has caused so much distress to you .

I am grateful to you for the time you have taken to draw this to our attention. Be rest assured that it is our ongoing efforts to provide our associates best of the class training and high level of service culture. I shall address the concern shown by you to the team personally and will ensure that a similar situation does not occur again in future.

General Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Its always been pleasure to stay in radisson hotel only because of The staff which is extremely good speacially Mr. Deepak, Mr. Vinay and Ms. Shweta (front desk).
I look forword to stay in this hotel again and again

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, 17 July 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback .We take pride in our superior customer service and are glad to know that our team went above and beyond to make your stay comfortable.

I have shared your compliments with our team members, and they are honored that you mentioned them by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed in Radisson blu paschim vihar for 02 nights & the staff were very courteous specially "front desk" staff.
They made me feel comfortable and always revely to solve my Quires.

I will surely visit the hotel again.

Thanks. !

• Stayed July 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your delightful feedback. We are pleased to note that you have appreciated the services of our Hotel and the hospitality displayed by our associates.

Your appreciation has been shared with our front office team and they are motivated go ahead an extra mile to achieve the best of service standard.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

stayed there for a weekend on my business trip , rooms r clean , very comfortable, service is prompt , excellent food good & Friendly staff and always ready to help..Overall it was an excellent experience. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your delightful feedback. We are pleased to note that you have appreciated the services of our Hotel and the hospitality displayed by our Associates.

Panchkula, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Bricks and mortar can build you a great hotel. Corporate hotel chains can ensure the location is just right. International designers can bring the best decor to the lobby and the rooms. But if you're a frequent traveler and you're looking for a home away from home, it's the staff that you should pay special attention to. On that count, this property scores top points!

I have been a frequent guest at this property as this is the first decent hotel that one can find in Delhi on one's drive from Chandigarh, where I am currently based out of. My frequent business trips to Delhi, mostly unplanned, have made me realize how warm and welcoming the staff of this property is. At almost every visit, someone there astonishes me with their gesture.

There's a Deepak who answered my call late one night when I was suddenly forced to plan my very first trip to the city the next morning. The Reservation Office was closed but he assured me that I'd be taken care of like family once I landed there. He was there the next afternoon and ensured I was comfortable.

There's a Priyanka who when I showed up unannounced on a different trip first called up housekeeping to ready a room for me before she began the reservation/checkin formalities. In the time it took me to complete those formalities, a pristine room was waiting to make my travel fatigue disappear.

There's a Kirti who one day when I showed up for breakfast 15 min after closing time did not wait to confirm if I am on the guest list but instead ran inside to stop the staff from clearing the buffet since a guest had just showed up, and she wasn't going to let him return hungry. I had a hearty breakfast that day.

There's a Sameer who after I checked out one day arranged for me to use the Business Center because I had to entertain a last minute business associate before leaving the city. The complimentary assortment of cookies and hot beverages that followed made me look like a king during my meeting.

There are countless other staff members who make my stay here super comfortable every single time. Unfortunately, I never see their faces or their name tags to know who they are, but their magic is always felt. I wish they knew their efforts don't go unnoticed. I wish they knew this is the single most differentiating factor of this particular property.

I'm confident that if I'm ever in Delhi even if it is not for business, this will be my first choice.

Room Tip: I have always found the staff at the front desk eager to understand my special needs and recommend a...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank 500Anant

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for staying with us and sharing such a delightful feedback.

It is gratifying to know that you had a good time here and our specialised services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Your wonderful review has been shared with our associates and they are motivated go ahead an extra mile to achieve the best of service standard.

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback and would love to welcome you again at our hotel in New Delhi.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Overall it was very gud experience in the hotel.very friendly and professional staff at reception namely Ms.Sweta and priyanka.The lobby restaurant was amazing great service had homemade Caramel frapaccino made by Mr.kuber. I will definitely recommended to other friends to visit this place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank maniratnam_786
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, 11 July 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your fabulous appreciation for the overall facilities and service. I am glad to note you enjoyed your restaurant experience specially the Caramel Frappuccino preparation was upto your liking.

Thank you for your delightful feedback. I have shared your compliments with our associates, our associates express gratitude to you for your kind acknowledgement of the service areas.

Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The entire staff was amazing and thebhotel was beyond words. It seemed we were in our own little world. The food was delicious, the pool, the restaurants and the attention to detail was impeccable.would recommend anyone to stay there without hesitation.a perfect experience.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, 8 November 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for staying with us and sharing such a delightful feedback.