Hotel Vista Inn
US$96
US$130
US$106
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$330
US$284
Orbitz.com
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
US$188
US$143
Trip.com
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$24
  • Restaurant
US$88
US$70
US$80
US$76
  • Pool
All reviewskarol bagh metro stationrecommend this hotelfood quality is also goodhour room servicebudget hoteltravel agentsanjaycooperativedelhiconnectivity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I have been to this hotel day before yesterday and found this hotel ok for business travellers and family travellers as well.
The room was orderly maintained with special care for hygiene.The Room had 32' LCD, Mini Fridge and centralized air-conditioning including fan.All rooms has got window so ample ventilation.The Bathroom was neat and clean and had all what is required for travellers.
Buffet Breakfast was served in adjacent hotel Delhi Pride and the breakfast had few items on serve. May be foreign travellers wont find it amazing(Although bread, toast and omlette was on the menu).It has got its restaurant which serves food round the clock and the price of foods was very reasonable.It is very close to market and Metro Station.
Overall I found it good for stay keeping in mind the hotel charges.

Room Tip: First floor is little noisy at night.so avoid first floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank vinodbh
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We took this hotel through the driver as it was the first night arriving and did not need a great hotel. But still this hotel is not clean It is cold and noisy. There was no hot water. The breakfast was bad. I do not recommend even for a short stay. We arrived at 1 am left at 8 am and were happy to leave.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I can see many -ve reviews but as for me, my experience was pretty good. I found the hotel staff to be very poilite and the rooms were also clean. Good room service. I stayed there in Dec 2011 and their service forced me to stay again in Jan 2012.

I would always recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank go4saket
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I am non resident Indian and I visited this hotel alongwith my family during the first week of December 2011 for 3 days. Firstly the hotel is located in one of the back streets of Karol Bagh and we had difficulty in locating the hotel. Secondly the rooms are dumpy and not maintained and the staff has to be requested every now and then for the upkeep. Breakfast is served in the adjacent hotel (Delhi Pride) and is substandard. On one occassion when we asked for fruit juice there was not sufficient left so the staff thought of a very novel idea and added water to whatever little was left. Even mineral water was hard to obtain.On the last day although we paid in advance for a sight seeing tour of N. Delhi the car driver swindled us for a couple of hundreds more for no reason whatsoever. Taking all this into account I don't see reason as to why this hotel is classified as a 3 star hotel. Stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Sassoon S
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I'm from Switzerland so I base my rankings on Swiss hotels- so the bar is high. If you rank this in those terms- Vista Inn sucks. Bathroom and room filthy, hotel lobby makes you think you've walked into some kind squat...wires sticking out of the walls in the corridor....and general level of dirtyness and griminess that really does shock if you've just flown in....and then you either continue in that mindset or you say 'roll with it, this is India'....and that's what I did- and it really did get better. Totally interesting (and equally dirty neighborhood) which is widely considered middle class.....and to be fair, so is this hotel. Staff is not overly 'dynamic' but what they lack in basic operations, they make up for in willingness to help and general pleasantness.
SO if you want to go 'native' and you are relatively resistant (by European standards) go for it....for a couple of nights, you will get a great feel of the neighborhood and that 'Indian Experience' which really is charming and incredible in many many ways- just don't walk in looking for a hotel in the classic European sense of the term.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends