“"Great & Comfortable Stay"”

juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
Ranked #60 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Bengaluru, India
“"Great & Comfortable Stay"”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We spent 3 nights at this fabulous hotel in a convenient part of Delhi, near enough to shopping and restaurants, but far enough to be feel like we were going 'home' at the end of a busy day. The staff is courteous and prompt. Because Justa The Residence is a small, luxury hotel, the staff gets to know you and is very willing to meet your individual needs (they made us custom breakfast and lunch daily). The property is clean, with tasteful room decorations and all the right amenities (small fridge, flat panel HD TV, great bathrooms). Right across the street is a local park which gives you a glimpse into how 'real' people live.
Although we were traveling for fun, plenty of business travelers seem to make this hotel their regular base, given how familiar they were with the staff. It is definitely close enough to the downtown business areas. Seems like a much better alternative to the large, impersonal chain hotel options.

Room Tip: All rooms are tastefully decorated. Choose anyone
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank nk k
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

richak.singh@justahotels.com.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Arabic first
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 19 January 2012

It was an ultimate experience staying over there, as the ambiance out there was just incredible.
They are having 25 rooms fully equipped with modern amenities, business center and conference halls which for sure meets all our business need at a single point. The service takes no time at all. Delicious food snatches another set of complements for the Justa guys.
Am sure families and couples would like it as well. I wish to find "Justa" at places other than Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur as well.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Sandip88
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 22 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback which has been shared with the team. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and hope to see you soon in either of our properties in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad or Bangalore.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I stayed there for a couple of days during a business trip. The experience was very satisfying. The room was surprisingly well furnished and very clean, and the service was prompt.Really impressed by responsibility taken by hotel staffs to fix issues(if any) as quick as possible. Hotel has free internet which you do not find in many delhi hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel to the people who wish to stay in a homely place, far from all 5 star show off.

Room Tip: all rooms are very good but rooms at back side is quiet
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank naveen s
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.We do hope to see you more often at our orpoerteis which are speread over Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore , Hyderbabad.Our hotels are all wifi connected and while your rate may be inclusive of the net charges, we do have have a nominal charge for internet usage .

We look forward to seeing you again at our hotels.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I had a wonderful experience while staying in the hotel with my family. Rooms and corridors are very neat and clean. They say that hotel is heartless is the restaurant and food is not good. I must say the food is not good only, it is excellent. Service is simply superb out there in restaurant. Once it happened to call hotel staff for room service and believe me, one of them came around 2 o'clock in the morning. I was carrying my laptop and being a net savvy I was dying to use net and to my surprise they has wi-fi connection installed and I was even more surprised to see that connectivity was superfast. As I has visited Delhi to spend my holiday I was planning to wander around. And there came the travel desk of the hotel. They were very supportive and co-operative. They helped me plan the Delhi darshan. I took the hotel's car and the driver was also very good and he saved my money-to-be-paid-to-guide a lot as he had good knowledge about the city and places. After I came back from Delhi darshan I got relaxed as the ambiance and location of the hotel is splendid. Whoever staffs, name it from reception to room service to restaurant, are on their toes to serve the guests and they beyond their limit to make the stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Since the location is awesome I think a traveler can choose any room. He will be totally satisfied.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Anshuman S
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very encouraging feedback. I have shared the same with our team who are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable.Justa hotels is meant to be " your home away from home" and our biggest validators are our guests like yourselves.

We have hotels in Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please let us know if you plan to visit any of the cities and allow us to showcase more of Justa's warmth.

richak.singh@justa hotels.com
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I have stayed in the hotel number of instances during my travel to Delhi and found it to be extremly comfortable. It is located centrally with very clean sorrounding and healthy spread. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel as many of my colleagues and friends found it very comfortable too

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Brian S
Singapore
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This hotel is located in a very homely location. Near to the local markets like Green Park or Lajpat Nagar. Comfortable, clean and well maintained rooms with basic amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Housekeeping staff really take care of your room and very friendly restaurant staff, they make you feel at home. Hotel has free internet which you do not find in many delhi hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor, they not have rooms with any special view.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Holidayfun0810
Hyderabad
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I stayed there for a couple of days during a business trip. The experience was very satisfying. The room was surprisingly well furnished and very clean, and the service was prompt. The resourcefulness of the staff was impressive, when i asked them to help me setup a meeting the next day. We did not experience any hiccups and thanks to Justa for being such a wonderful host.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank M0rD3tH
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 16 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback. I have shared the same with the team who are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We hope to see you again at the hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#16 of 234 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Visaya
#110 of 715 in New Delhi
Greater Kailash I
The Legend Inn
The Legend Inn
#68 of 715 in New Delhi
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico
#92 of 715 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!