juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
    • Pool
    Hotel Oscar(New Delhi)
    Good 3.5/5
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewschef arjunhdfc bankhauz khas metro stationbusiness tripsuite roomroom servicef bprompt servicerecommend this hotelnice hotelspecial thankslotus templevery pleasant stayexcellent staytasty foodgreat hospitalityenjoyed my stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 6 April 2012

We have been very pleased with this hotel. The staff has been very accommodating and friendly. Will prepare a pre-6am breakfast for you if you ask and go out of there way to meet your needs. The rooms are comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
    1  Thank blue7745
    Manish K, Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. Your valued feedback help us to re-invent new ways to strive for higher customer satisfaction. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Rajasthan. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

i stayed just a few days during I were in New Delhi (9-10, 12-14 March, 2012). i stayed at Jüsta Panchsheel Park. Pretty nice area, not far from the Hauz Khas (yellow line)Metro station, about 10-15 mins walk and easy to make connection for other parts. This area of the hotel is really nice area, clean, and a bit less quiet than other places. The friendly staffs are really great point for all. They are really helpful and very, very nice friendly and provide really good suggestion. Room is nice design, clean! Food is really great. I will definately stay at Jüsta again whenever I visit Delhi.

Room Tip: i stayed at the 4th floor. I feel good with those rooms.
    • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
    3  Thank NapasatkaT
    Manish K, Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. Your valued feedback help us to re-engineer ourselves and re-invent ways to strive for higher customer satisfaction. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

The good:
    The Hotel is well located and great for the business traveller. The staff is great and willing to go that extra mile I normally fly in the previous night of my meetings and they are always willing to keep dinner available until I have reached.. Free Wifi is great (does not reach all the rooms). Room service is great and fast, the food is excellent.. Although its on the main road and the room faces the road, very little sound from the road filters into the room.
    The Bad: The rooms are small with enough but not too much additional space if you have a couple of guests in your room they'll have to sit on the bed. The lighting in the room could be a bit better (i ended up walking around the room turning on all the lights :)). there are not enough plug points at the table (ended up charging my phone, iPad, headset, MiFi and computer in diffrent corners of the room).

Overall its a really nice place to stay and i've stayed there about 4 times till now and will continue to stay there every time i have work in Delhi :)

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on the ground floor along with the reception:) you'll hear every one checking in and out early next morning..
    • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
    2  Thank Xavier K

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I stayed in this hotel around 5 days. Welcoming was decent. Staff was highly caring. Food was excellent. Very particular and punctual in services. For any queries or doubts, staff was prompt and accurate in responding. Only problem I faced is with Wi-Fi, neither I could get free Wi-Fi and nor could connect it with Laptop and Tab when I was ready to pay for it. Suggestion to the management to float a Wi-Fi as free service in hotel premise for inmates.

2  Thank Chandrashekhar P
    Reviewed 3 April 2012

I spent a week at this hotel and the staff were friendly and welcoming, the food was excellent, the room was appropriate (although a bit dark). I really liked that they didn't have complicated limits on Wi-Fi access as I've experienced elsewhere. The location is accessible to the Hauz Khas metro but the area is not walkable at night (safety and traffic reasons). It can be difficult to explain to an auto driver where the hotel is located so get help from the hotel and learn a few of the closest landmarks to direct them.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, make sure to avoid the street side rooms as the traffic gets noisy in the morning.
    1  Thank DanielaR754
    Manish K, Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear Ms. Daniela