“Good hotel with helpful staff”

juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
Ranked #61 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights on an official trip. Small cosy rooms with good food. The staff are very helpful. Would like to make special mention about the driver- Mr.Raju, due to whom I could meet most of my clients in different parts of Delhi. He also regaled me with amusing and thoughtful anecdotes throughout the drive..Thanks to the front desk staff- Ms.Neeru and the Hotel Manager- Mr.Naveen for their assistance.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Suraj M
There are newer reviews for juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was my fourth stay at the hotel. There were some minor disruptions and disturbances this time, which I immediately took up with the staff. I was honestly blown away by the extreme friendliness, courteousness and seriousness with which every member of the staff responded to my 'complaints'. In person and in writing, subsequent to my return.

What makes this a standout hotel in my view is the staff. As a woman travelling alone, this is extremely important to me - to feel comfortable and looked after. I could not single out any one member as each and every one of them was a delight to interact with. I have decided that whichever city in India I may happen to visit in future, should there be a JuSTa hotel there, I will certainly choose it over others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Staying in this hotel has given me an amazing memories to share and cherish.....two thumbs up for the services. i think the hotel is blessed to have people like "Basant" (In Room Dining) who was so caring and was there for us whenever required. Right from the Checkin to our departure, every person we met was carrying "Ready to help" attitude. I would like to thank every one ( Mohan, Top SIngh ) out there for making our stay memorable. And we will surely come back ......
SIddhant Sharma
Checked in on 21st March 2014 for two nights.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very clean facility, the staff were wonderful and had gone beyond their level of duty to provide my friend with a cake on her birthday without us asking. The breakfast was very good. We also got upgraded to a suite which was wonderful - only downside was that we were only at this hotel for 8 hours.

The ONLY negative thing I can say about this place is that the water pressure in the shower was very high - I felt like I was being stabbed in the shower repeatedly. However, this was minor compared to the many positives in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank theexcalibre
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I traveled through India on March 1 - 12, staying in 6 hotels, and am providing reviews of each.
I stayed 2 nights at JuSTa. In various categories:
• Room was acceptable, westernized style but a little dark
• Bathroom was acceptable
• Shower was excellent
• Food was very good
• Service was very good
• No fitness center is a big negative

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Reception staff were very helpful, particularly in organising a driver to take me to Agra. The driver they arranged was called Raju and was very, very good. Took me to all the sites in Agra and Dehli and even organised a guide in Agra.

Also, when disaster struck and I left my passport in the safe in my hotel room in Agra, Raju organised for the passport to be returned to me in Dehli so I did not have to worry about it. What service!

Room Tip: The suites are on the side of the hotel and have less road noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 March 2014

They upgraded our rooms to suite rooms. Check-in was a breeze. The room furnishings and layout were well thought out. The bed is the most comfortable and coziest bed I've ever slept on. Manager was courteous and helped us to arrange a cab for us to go around the city.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#17 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Visaya
#110 of 713 in New Delhi
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico
#93 of 713 in New Delhi
Greater Kailash I
The Legend Inn
The Legend Inn
#72 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!