juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
  • Pool
  • Pool
Hotel Oscar(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschef arjunhdfc bankhauz khas metro stationbusiness tripsuite roomroom servicef bprompt servicerecommend this hotelnice hotelspecial thankslotus templevery pleasant stayexcellent staytasty foodgreat hospitalityenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed several nights at this hotel. My wife and I were quite pleased with all aspects of our stay. The price was reasonable, the location convenient, and the room and service great. I would recommend this hotel to our friends who visit Delhi.

• Stayed: March 2014
juSTaTheResidence, General Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Our team joins me in thanking for your gracious comments about our hotel and Staff members. We are honored to note that we were able to live up to your expectation on all the parameters and you felt our hotel to be a reasonable one.

We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward for the delight of welcoming back.

Yours Sincerely,

Naveen Vishen
Head of Operations
jüSTa Hotels & Resorts
manager.del@justahotels.com

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was our first hotel when we arrived in Delhi. Small but nice hotel. Saff very friendly, rooms had a nice size. Floor started to show wear and tear. Bathroom was ok, but remodeling should be done shortly.
It was clean and that was most important to us.
However, after arriving at the hotel at 2.30AM, it was not a great wake up at 5.30.
Seems like they are building another building against the hotel, right at the level of our rooms and against the outer wall of our rooms. Lots of banging and other noise made it impossible to sleep later...;
Breakfast was good and everybody was very friendly.
We requested to be transfered to one of their other hotels so we could have a decent night rest, the next night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Peterpoes
Reviewed 30 March 2014

It was a business trip and we reached late in the night. The reception was awake and expecting us. We were checked in quickly and the rooms were clean and smelling fresh. The sleep quality good and the morning breakfast was the highlight. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food quality was very good and the staff were warm and friendly

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights on an official trip. Small cosy rooms with good food. The staff are very helpful. Would like to make special mention about the driver- Mr.Raju, due to whom I could meet most of my clients in different parts of Delhi. He also regaled me with amusing and thoughtful anecdotes throughout the drive..Thanks to the front desk staff- Ms.Neeru and the Hotel Manager- Mr.Naveen for their assistance.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Suraj M
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was my fourth stay at the hotel. There were some minor disruptions and disturbances this time, which I immediately took up with the staff. I was honestly blown away by the extreme friendliness, courteousness and seriousness with which every member of the staff responded to my 'complaints'. In person and in writing, subsequent to my return.

What makes this a standout hotel in my view is the staff. As a woman travelling alone, this is extremely important to me - to feel comfortable and looked after. I could not single out any one member as each and every one of them was a delight to interact with. I have decided that whichever city in India I may happen to visit in future, should there be a JuSTa hotel there, I will certainly choose it over others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo