“Stay at Gokul Residency”
Review of Gokul Residency

and 1 more site!
Gokul Residency
Ranked #370 of 1,095 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Panaji, Goa, India
“Stay at Gokul Residency”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I have been staying in Gokul residency for the past 3 years whenever I happen to be in Delhi. It is in Dwarka about 20 mts drive from IGI Airport Terminal 3. It is a new and clean property. The rooms are well appointed tastefully designed especially the suite room. The place is hygienic. Food is good and worth for the money. Service is also excellent. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to be in neat and clean Hotel and real worth for the money.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good. However Suite Rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 25 November 2012

As it was my first trip to Delhi, my stay at Gokul Residency made my trip even more enjoyable and a memorable one. The place was warm and inviting and not very expensive. It didn't lack in anything, their service and staff, everything was perfect for me. During my four day stay, the staff made me feel at home taking care of my every need from food to travel arrangments. I liked the food and fast service. I also liked the comfortable rooms, which were well maintained and clean, something that everyone looks forward too while visting a new place. It was indeed a wonderful experience. I would surely love to stay at Gokul Residency on my next trip to Delhi with my family and definitely going to recommend to all my friends as well.
Thanks to all the Gokul Recidency staff for making my trip a memorable one.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Kabul
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I stayed in gokul residency with my family. I like its kind and friendly staff, fast and ontime service, clean rooms and area and its very very tasty food. Mani times I visited Delhi and stayed in diffirent hotels but, never I enjoyed like Gokul I love it and after this when I go to Delhi for sure I stay in Gokul to enjoy my trip,

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 18 November 2012

stayed in gokul residency for 10 days amazing experience ,very comfortable and at the same time not very expensive.will recommend it to my frnds and family also i doubt if anyone else can provide such good service anywhere else in delhi
i sincerely thank the staff n wish them all the very best

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Rao22
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 9 November 2012

We stayed at the Gokul Residency during our visit to India, back in the Spring. We are from the US, and it was our first trip to India. I can not say enough good things about the hotel, and especially the people that work there. I especially need to say wonderful things about Tiwari, one of the men that works at the hotel. I traveled to India with my husband, and two young children. The workers at the hotel took care of us, and were there for anything that we needed. Tiwari was so friendly, and kind. He was very attentive towards my children, and our needs. I felt very safe at the hotel. It was very clean, and well managed. There was plenty of room to sleep, and for all of our belongings. The food they prepared was delicious, and they prepared us anything that we wanted. Thank you for helping to make our first trip to India so amazing! We miss you Tiwari!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Anna D
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I stayed at Gokul for nearly a week with my wife and children. Immediately, I noticed how modern and comfortable the lobby was. I was also happy to see that our rooms were very clean. Gokul was also very safe and had great service. If i go back to Delhi, I will definitely stay there again. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Justin K
Rochester
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Gokul Residency made my stay in Delhi a memorable one. The service was fantastic and the staff members made me feel at home. One particular staff member, Tiwari, was an exception in accomodating all of my needs. This hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. The food was also very tasty. I will return to Gokul in the near future.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends