“Title - SUPERB SHOPPING EXPERIENCE”
Review of Craft House

Craft House
Ranked #28 of 191 Shopping in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Craft House brand showcases the premium arts, crafts and produce of India to the world. Distinctively Indian and truly exceptional, we take pride in genuine and authentic selection of merchandise with high quality standards. We are located at the Metropolitan Hotel & Spa (Bangla Sahib Road, Delhi) and As Delhi Bazaar Craft House at International Departure, T3, IGI Airport in Delhi. The offerings at our stores are extensive and appealing to all the five senses. The fresh flavors of pure whole leaf and blended assortments, hand plucked from organic tea gardens of Darjeeling and Assam. Ayurveda collection of pure essential oils, home spa, incense. Intriguing handicrafts and souvenirs from across the country. The richness of colours, weaves and apparel is presented through hand woven and embroidered Pashmina, Silk, Cotton. Silver and Gold jewellery is available in ethnic and contemporary designs using precious and semi precious stones.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Comment - On women's day, I wanted to give special gifts to the best women in my life, my mother and my sister. I explored so many outlets but my search for the best gifts came to an end when I visited Craft House. I came to know about this superb store on tripadvisor. I read so many excellent reviews about it and thought of checking out its collection. Its true that its collection is un matchable and quality is world class. I bought spa kit for my sister and tea and few handicraft products for my mother. They really liked the gifts and were happy!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I'd been shopping in the Craft house store at the Metropolitan hotell. The shop has very good selection of typical Indian Crafts: pashmina shawls, teas, bio-cosmetics and soap, some jewellery and Wood crafts. The store is smaller then one at the Dehli airport, but it was open even on the 26th of January. Staff was very helpfull and serviceminded. It is nice to combine shopping With tasty lunch at the hotell restaurant. This is the place I would visit again, if I'm back to New Dehli.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Craft House shopping store in Connaught place is a must visit destination for tourists travelling to Delhi. It has got anything and everything for all. You can grab glitzy jewelry for special occasions, beautiful pashmina for winters and home decor products to decorate your home. They are also giving discount on products. So go and take a pick.

1  Thank Rakitha K
Reviewed 4 December 2013

A visit to Craft House is a must for every traveller to Delhi. Its centrally located advantage becomes the USP of this place to attract the travellers. It showcases the intrinsic flavours of india through its glitzy and glamorous collections like handicrafts, jewellery n lot more at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

My visit to Craft House was co-incidental. I was supposed to meet my business Colleague at the Metropolitan Hotel. I reached early and there was time for him to reach. So i thought to shop. I entered the store and was amazed to see its beauty. Ethnic. Vibrant and authentic are very common words to describe this place. Do visit the place if your planning to come to Delhi.