“Good Food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Food”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I especialy like their chicken dishes. The tandori chicken is very good.I was amazesd when I ordered bacon for breakfast, I don't know what it was, but it was not bacon. The service is pretty good.I went to the second flor once, I did not like the stairway..

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
“Impressed at First but Let Down when I Dined”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I first walked into Nirvana to buy water and felt welcomed by the warmth of the people working that evening. I was excited to see items like Mexican food and Israeli food on the menu.

Two days later we decided to go in for lunch and the atmosphere was blah, the food was blah and the service was blah. I would not say anything bad because it was standard Indian service, but it was a let down from the vibe in the evening.

Maybe it is best frequented at night when there is a different staff and vibe, not recommended for lunch. The prices were average and quality of food average, not much in the way of exciting flavor, which most food in India is full of.

Would not go back again.

• Visited July 2012
New Delhi, India
“Little music heaven”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stopped by cafe nirvana because I had heard alot about the in house live music being played there and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Its a small cozy place and perfect for those who like a quiet evening with good food and live music to get lost in. Food was ok and ambience was very nice. I hear they are opening in Leh, Ladak and will def stop by if I make it to leh which was always a dream.

• Visited September 2011
Worthing, United Kingdom
“I would not go back if you paid me.”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I have just left Cafe Nirvana in disgust,
The menu says there may be a wait because they "cook everything fresh".
So, I gave them 30 minutes to "cook" my toasted cheese sandwich and make a coffee with milk, because that was exactly what I fancied. After 40 minutes I started to complain, and was told that the oven wasn't working. I asked why I hadn't been informed that the oven wasn't working, and the man in charge said that he had only just been informed. I then asked where my coffee was and he could not answer me. He did say that everything would be on the house. However, 1 minute later my "sandwich" did arrive, containing additional items inside that I neither wanted nor ordered, and also, if that was grilled, then I am the Pope.

• Visited February 2012
“50minute wait for cold food”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

I just ate at this restaurant, it looked like a popular choice for the travelling types and it was busy up stairs but quietend down by the time we ordered. we found the 20minute wait for bottle of water and 2 cokes ridiculous and then we waited another half an hour food our food - which was tepid. We sent it back and they returned it piping hot. Even still we were unimpressed, only for them to overcharge us and add things we didnt ask for onto our bill. AND THEN when the bill was corrected and they said they didn't have change they tried offering us a bottle of water as our change! Do not waste your time here I your a tired and hungry traveller!