“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #68 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Haldwani, India
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My stay at the hotel was a good experience. The staff of the hotel is cooperative. The property is amazing. The rooms are spacious and the staff ensures proper cleanliness.
Special thanks to Mr. Suneet Nakra who ensured that the stay was comfortable.
Recommended to the future travelers.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank shruti_maheshwari14
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Dear Maam,

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to New Delhi.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on rahul.maini@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +91882688444.

Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Booked this hotel because the company I was doing business with recommended Fortune Park place based on proximity to the their office. I picked this based on that recommendation, and the fact that the website advertised the gym and pool (I was going to have free evenings for 4 days so thought it would be useful to use gym//pool). Upon check-in I was told 'website should be updated. the gym is still under construction'. And the pool was said to be 'usable but murky due to sandstorm 3 days ago'. Power went out multiple times during the day and generator kicked in (not a problem because this is normal in New Delhi), but once power in my room went out (while the rest of the hotel was with power). Took over 10 minutes (and multiple calls and shouting match with me physically going to the reception) to get the reception person to call his maintenance guy to come check/rectify this. WiFi in my room didn't work for the first 2 days (only lobby had WiFi) and I was told it wasn't possible to fix because the 'IT guy is off duty. he's gone for an exam' .
the hotel is well designed and furnished a modern and minimalistic way which I really appreciated. the food tasted excellent always. Purely based in aesthetics, it's value for money. But not on any other dimension.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank LGW-CMB
Dear Maam,

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard.

Let me apologise for the lapse in services experienced by you and also assure you that we shall work on the deficiencies and improve on our systems so as to ensure that our patrons have a pleasant experience while staying with us.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with your requirements. You could contact me on rahul.maini@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +91882688444.

Regards
New Delhi
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My first stay at Fortune Park Boulevard was a nice experience courtesy the cooperative staff. The hotel rooms are pretty good and over all property offers you a different experience altogether. A very special thankx to Mr. Suneet Nakra, who made sure that all the hospitality services are offered to make my stay comfortable. Overall I enjoyed my stay and i would highly recommend it to the future travelers.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rahultamarkar
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Greetings!!
We hope to welcome you back again with us soon ,
Indore, India
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I stayed with my family in this hotel. The location is really far from city center . The first thing i noticed is that there was no one to open the lobby doors. The reception staff were cooperative in a few issues. There is only one restaurant with courteous staff and a few mosquitoes and insects.
It is not a place to stay during summer,winter will be much better as the hotel has some air conditioning problem and lots of power failure in that area.I had booked that hotel online after seeing the swimming pool but it was not functional. One evening I wanted to order some tea but there was no one to order despite repeated requests to the front desk and that was the moment I decided to shift to some other hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank veervikram
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Greetings !!
As spoken , at the outset sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay ,
We strive to meet the expectations and to assure you that this was an aberration ,
We have takenup your feedback with our concerned associates and investigated for immediate corrective action on this deviation ,
Sincerely and Best Regards,
Tralee - Ireland
Reviewed 22 May 2013

This is really an ideal place to spend time with family. Very pleasing atmosphere and service. We stayed here for few days last month and enjoyed a lot. Everything related to a great accommodation is here. Food, staff members, rooms, all is good. I would love to recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 26 May 2013
Dear Madam ,
We hope to welcome you back again with us soon ,
Best Regards,
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Hi we stayed as a wedding group and the hotel helped us to make our day special.
Great Food / Great Staff .
The wedding decor was amazing .
Huge Lawns ......
Lush green lawns for kids ....
Indian Food is there specialty......
Thanks For making the important day special........)))))))))))

Room Tip: Choose rooms which faces Garden
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 5 May 2013
Thankyou for your feedback ,
Do let us know more details about your stay with us ,
We hope to welcome you back again soon ,
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I have been to the resort twice and had nice time there.. Resort has beautiful lawn and pool. Rooms are spacious with comfortable bed. Even though the resort is in interiors but the staff and their service is excellent. They are all so welcoming. Breakfast was also nice. We would definately stay again :)

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Neeraj143
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Greetings!!
Thankyou for your feedback ,
Will surely convey the same to our associates ,
We look forward to serving you again ,