“Warm Staff !!”

Fortune Park Boulevard
Ranked #74 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My stay at the hotel was quickie for a night. The property is very nice but not really endorsed by the management much it seems. Lot many good things can be done with it. The important part of such a property is a spa, which is yet to be opened. Thanks to delhi prepaid cabs, who did not turn up upon confirmation, i had almost missed the flight as well.
Lets talk of the positives now : very nice rooms for its price, very well maintained, service immaculate and everything negative was covered up by the staffs warmth. All requests were catered well, in fact, when my cab did not arrive, the hotel went out of the way and arranged for its personal car to drop me to the airport. Special thanks in this regard to the GM MR. Maini and the Service manager Sanjiv (?!!) who were more tensed about my flight than myself. Kudos to you all, god bless and wish you the best.
P.S. A note to the ITC group and Fortune Hotels : I am a member for ITC and welcomegroup and stay only in your properties pan india wherever i go. It is quite sad to see if you don't provide the right arsenal to your soldiers, how do you expect them to go the a battle ? If special care is taken to all round developement of the property, i think it would do much better than what its doing now. Food for thought !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to New Delhi.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on rahul.maini@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +918826884444.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We had 2 nights in this hotel with 2 kids, mid June. The staff was very helpful and kind, tried to fulfill all our requests . The outside area and the pool!!! Is nice and ideal for families. We did not understand why the facility of the pool is not advertised.... It's a great asset for this place. Breakfast offer was relatively limited but on request everything was prepared. We all - kids especially - were very satisfied. We warmly recommend this hotel for anyone,

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

Dear Sir / Maam,

Reviewed 20 June 2013

My stay at the hotel was a good experience. The staff of the hotel is cooperative. The property is amazing. The rooms are spacious and the staff ensures proper cleanliness.
Special thanks to Mr. Suneet Nakra who ensured that the stay was comfortable.
Recommended to the future travelers.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shruti_maheshwari14
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Dear Maam,

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on rahul.maini@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +91882688444.

Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Booked this hotel because the company I was doing business with recommended Fortune Park place based on proximity to the their office. I picked this based on that recommendation, and the fact that the website advertised the gym and pool (I was going to have free evenings for 4 days so thought it would be useful to use gym//pool). Upon check-in I was told 'website should be updated. the gym is still under construction'. And the pool was said to be 'usable but murky due to sandstorm 3 days ago'. Power went out multiple times during the day and generator kicked in (not a problem because this is normal in New Delhi), but once power in my room went out (while the rest of the hotel was with power). Took over 10 minutes (and multiple calls and shouting match with me physically going to the reception) to get the reception person to call his maintenance guy to come check/rectify this. WiFi in my room didn't work for the first 2 days (only lobby had WiFi) and I was told it wasn't possible to fix because the 'IT guy is off duty. he's gone for an exam' .
the hotel is well designed and furnished a modern and minimalistic way which I really appreciated. the food tasted excellent always. Purely based in aesthetics, it's value for money. But not on any other dimension.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LGW-CMB

Dear Maam,

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard.

Let me apologise for the lapse in services experienced by you and also assure you that we shall work on the deficiencies and improve on our systems so as to ensure that our patrons have a pleasant experience while staying with us.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with your requirements. You could contact me on rahul.maini@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +91882688444.

Regards

Reviewed 29 May 2013

My first stay at Fortune Park Boulevard was a nice experience courtesy the cooperative staff. The hotel rooms are pretty good and over all property offers you a different experience altogether. A very special thankx to Mr. Suneet Nakra, who made sure that all the hospitality services are offered to make my stay comfortable. Overall I enjoyed my stay and i would highly recommend it to the future travelers.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rahultamarkar
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Dear Sir ,
Greetings!!
Thankyou for your feedback ,
We hope to welcome you back again with us soon ,
Best Regards ,

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I stayed with my family in this hotel. The location is really far from city center . The first thing i noticed is that there was no one to open the lobby doors. The reception staff were cooperative in a few issues. There is only one restaurant with courteous staff and a few mosquitoes and insects.
It is not a place to stay during summer,winter will be much better as the hotel has some air conditioning problem and lots of power failure in that area.I had booked that hotel online after seeing the swimming pool but it was not functional. One evening I wanted to order some tea but there was no one to order despite repeated requests to the front desk and that was the moment I decided to shift to some other hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank veervikram
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Dear Sir ,
Greetings !!
As spoken , at the outset sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay ,
We strive to meet the expectations and to assure you that this was an aberration ,
We have takenup your feedback with our concerned associates and investigated for immediate corrective action on this deviation ,
Sincerely and Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2013

This is really an ideal place to spend time with family. Very pleasing atmosphere and service. We stayed here for few days last month and enjoyed a lot. Everything related to a great accommodation is here. Food, staff members, rooms, all is good. I would love to recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

Dear Madam ,