Fortune Park Boulevard
Mapple Exotica(New Delhi)
  • Pool
Tivoli Daffodils(New Delhi)
  • Bar/Lounge
Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Delight Inn(New Delhi)
Lutyens Resort(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmr govinddestination weddingitc fortunedaughters weddingthe hotel staffwonderful weddingmarriage functionindian weddingf b managerevery guestwonderful hospitalityswimming poolspecial thankscourteous staffnice propertythe general managerfood quality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

WE LIKE IT
WE LIKED THE GARDEN, STAYING WAS NICE. IT ALSO HAS WIFI SERVICE. THE ROOM IS BIG QUIET AND CLEAN. Room was spacious with centralized AC and TV to keep myself cool and also room interiors got good color combinationTHE FOOD IS GOOD AND PEOPLE ARE VERY KIND. Further, it's close to city so I don't had any hurdles to reach here.
DANIELA AND ELVIO

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 835Daniela
Rajesh B, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2013

Dear Guest
Thank You for the feedback and we look forward to you next visit to Delhi at Fortune Park Boulevard
Warm Regards
Rajesh Batla

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This is a hotel tucked away in a corner but if location suits you - the rooms are comfortable. Do not expect too much on the service - the guy would not accept Amex credit card - this happened at three stays - everytime they said the machine is not working. They took cash only for an outsourced taxi pickup from airport but that was all that I would caution against. The food is good. The rooms are nice and comfortable - clean too. Location is remote. Overall good value for money offer if you are not too demanding on quality service - you get good services at ITC Fortune hotels normally!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Rajesh B, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard
At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your review and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned to know of your experience and regret the inconvenience.
At Fortune Park Boulevard, we strive to ensure our guest experience in the best possible way during their stay and we fell short of our goal in April 2013 during your short stay. I would like to assure you this is not representative of our normal services
We are apologizing once again for inconvenience. The process is corrected
Warm Regards
Rajesh Batla

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Excellent property. Very good landscape gardens. It is not advisable for a business traveler. If you are on a holiday or honeymoon - ideal place. Food is really good.

The Front Desk / Manager has to update themselves to understand the reqt of Business Traveller - to inform them about the place and time to reach from various places.

You need more patience during check out and your local travel needs.

Room Tip: If you are on a Holiday o Honeymoon - IDEAL Place
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to New Delhi.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor. Also, we shall most certainly look at bringing in efficiencies in the check out process as suggested in your response.

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on rahul.maini@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +918826884444.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I had been to this hotel for 4 days and I would rate this hotel as one of the best. The stay was pleasant and I got a immediate response for my request..Impressive..

Room was spacious with centralized AC and TV to keep myself cool and also room interiors got good color combination. Outside of the room was surrounded by green grass with some nice plants @ entrance.

Further, it's close to city so I don't had any hurdles to reach here. Food is nice, delivered as mentioned in the menu

regards,
Dinesh

Room Tip: I stayed in the Ground Floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2013

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We had 2 nights at this Hotel for our business trip. All staff are service oriented, definitely a person will please with the service. Overall it was nice experience with Fortune and the team.
Food and cleanness of rooms are superb.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
udaysharma, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.