“Lovely hotel, wonderful staff, accessible”

Fortune Park Boulevard
Ranked #69 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
“Lovely hotel, wonderful staff, accessible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

My room was lovely- really big, clean, modern, huge comfy bed & amazing shower, the garden & pool were really nice, the buffet food was plentiful & tasty but what made my stay so great was the staff. They were all so lovely & couldn't be more helpful. My charity held a conference there - the events team were so fantastic and all the staff were really great with my colleagues who used wheelchairs & have visual impairments. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Sarah H
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 10 March 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you and your guests during your recent stay and conference with us.

I am delighted to know of your experience at Fortune Park Boulevard.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

We, at Fortune Park Boulevard, continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on roop.pandita@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +918826884444

Roop K. Pandita

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Please check the linen when you enter the room here. I found the linen stained upon arrival in the room. The next day I saw that the linen, as in the bed sheet, was stained when they were changing the sheets. I am told that they outsource their laundry and thus have no control over the quality of the same. Really? The sofas which are upholstered in cloth were also stained. Also, please be careful while ordering the food at the only restaurant that they have as if you order for multiple dishes it takes a long time for the food to be served. But, the food is very tasty. Also, this seemed the last property on the long Chattarpur road and takes a long time to reach. Otherwise, the staff is courteous. This hotel is a hit with wedding parties and there are the baaraatis or wedding guests all over the lobby and restaurants. This happened the two nights out of three that I was there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank ShilpaNayakBelagajee
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 8 March 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the onset, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit. It is with utmost concern that we have noted the issues put forward by you in your review. Please note that we have already started addressing the same.

We, at Fortune Park Boulevard, are in the constant process of updating and improving ourselves to keep up with the ever evolving hospitality standards and guest demands, and it is the feedback of our guests that points us in the right direction.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We do hope that you will choose to return to see the positive changes brought about by your feedback.

Warm regards,

Fernandina Beach, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed at the hotel a few nights ago. I was booked there by a travel agent. Hotel is poorly situated. There were no nearby restaurants, it is on opposite side of town to Agra leaving point or some points of interest. Delhi is spread out, so the ride back to your hotel is very very long in traffic. Next morning to Agra...run back though the same very crowded and uninteresting roads. Restaurant, pretty bad. Greasy, spices not lovely or complicated, just heavy handed...much like road-side diners used by some motorists. The room had not been well prepared, no robes, slippers, lotion. No Kleenex, pillows like sponge rocks. I asked for these things and was given each, but when I said they should really have been in the room, the young man said we wait until one asks madam. That is a waste of resources; if you have slippers and robes use them as marketing. Don't expect your guests to help you complete laying out their room. All in all just not very nice. The hotel is two story without a lift. It was noisy until midnight with an outdoor party that included firecrackers. Just not a good experience and definitely more like an American motel, not a four star hotel. Think Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: I imagine the first floor is better for anyone who can't handle stairs.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank DebBillingsMorrison
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Warm regards,

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

We had planned our daughter's wedding on 3rd Feb'14. We had plenty of doubts about the arrangements, decorations,stay, food etc. All queries were addressed by the Manager, General Manager and the owner himself with lot of patience and to our utmost satisfaction. The outcome of the event was even better than what we expected and it turned out to be a dream wedding with everything being more than PERFECT! We stayed at the venue for 2 days and had two functions in the hotel. Hotel staff were extremely courteous and took interest in minutest of details as if it was their own function. All guests were all praises about the food, courtesy of the staff and decor.Thanks to the Fortune Park Boulevard's management I could not have planned a better wedding for our daughter!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Purnima1
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 22 February 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you and your guests during your recent stay and your daughter's wedding.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

The warmth and friendliness of the people, more than the facilities make this hotel a lovely place. Such lovely staff! from the front desk to the restaurant to house keeping, courteous, helpful and very very professional. Thank you!
The facilities are good, spacious and comfortable rooms, clean. A wheelchair user can access 90% of the premises. The rooms do not have fully accessible toilets as such, but in the room we got, they have removed the bathroom door, so we could go in and out easily in the wheelchair.
A bit far from the 'happening' parts of Delhi. Approx 1 hr during traffic. But we hired a car for the day.
We'd highly recommend the hotel to anyone coming to Delhi, if they don't mind the drive to the city.
Superb conference venue.

And, last but not the least, the food! Yum! Complements to the Chef!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank BoundlessDiscov
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 21 February 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to New Delhi.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Just outside of the chaos and traffic of South Delhi, this property is perfect for planning an event. We planned a wedding at the hotel and had high expectations from the ITC brand in both service and quality and I must say our expectations were exceeded by a big margin. By the time we wrapped up things, the hotel staff had become like our family. They were there to help us till 5:30 am when the last of our guests left the venue. Everyone did their best to make this experience memorable. Weddings tend to become hectic for the hosts and seldom do they get a chance to enjoy the ceremony and food (which by the way was amazing, the best pasta I have ever had). However with Fortune, I felt I was the guest and had no role to play in organizing the event. The entire stress was taken up by the hotel staff and that too with a smile. We had booked some rooms for as well and this was the fastest checkin and checkout process we have even experienced. We checked out in less than a minute which is highly desirable after a long night.
Thanks to all the staff specially Mr Hitesh, Mr Naveen and Mr Govind for making this and experience to remember. I regret that I could not get married at this venue! :-)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Rohit A
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Sir,

Pickering, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

A very clean hotel and good looking hotel. The rooms are big and accommodating. Only problem is that you have to wait half hour for hot water. You are not told at the reception so if you call they switch it on after the fact. Buffet dinner was very good and the service is good. Too far from the city. If you have plans in the city and only staying in Delhi for a day or two , this would not be very convenient as it is quite a distance away and traffic makes it worse. For longer stays, the hotel is very good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank sanjulakula
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

We, at Fortune Park Boulevard, continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. And feedback like yours will help us in constantly improving our services. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.