Fortune Park Boulevard
US$96
US$130
US$106
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$330
US$284
Travelocity
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
US$188
US$143
Trip.com
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$24
  • Restaurant
US$88
US$70
US$80
US$76
  • Pool
All reviewsmr govinddestination weddingitc fortunedaughters weddingthe hotel staffwonderful weddingmarriage functionindian weddingf b managerevery guestwonderful hospitalityswimming poolspecial thankscourteous staffnice propertythe general managerfood quality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Stayed for couple of days in April'14 for a Round Table India Event (Elektra 2014).
The Rooms are big and clean. Excellent service by the hotel staff.
Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food (Indian cuisine) being served.
So thumbs up for the hotel.

3  Thank shivamwrites
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent stay with us.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

We, at Fortune Park Boulevard, continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on roop.pandita@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +918826884444

Reviewed 25 April 2014

as soon i entered the hotel i asked them where is the bar and they replied there is no bar in this hotel i was shocked. But the property is big rooms are very nice. food and services is very good. Not very expansive.

1  Thank Arunkarur

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

We have noted your observation with regards to "No Bar" at the hotel, and we are in the process of exploring various options to have a Bar License arranged for.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

First of all I would like to congratulate entire Fortune Boulevard team for successful conduct of our event.

Event was very well coordinated and we extend our heartiest congratulations on successfully organizing the show.

The professionalism displayed by Fortune Group is really appreciative particularly Mr. Govind and team who were always there to help us in making our dream a reality.

We have received some wonderful feedback for the same. People really enjoyed the event.

Services were excellent and entire team of Fortune was very supportive. People have appreciated the food a lot.

Pool Side Lawn and overall set up was excellent and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Overall, we are really happy and look forward in having long term relationship with you.

Best Wishes!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank prasant s
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were a group of 30 for a confrence , booked about 15-18 rooms, banquet hall etc.
rooms are good, not fancy but very comfortable.
staff is extremely attentive. may it be tea , of fresh roti. i was really taken by surprise looking at their good service.

only problem is the road leading to hotel. very messed and jammed.

overall a very cosy, small hotel with great personal touch to make sure customers are happy.

1  Thank Naynesh

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I along with my Family Stayed at this place for 2 times now and the experience has been better then before. The staff will never say NO to anything, what ever time it is. I went their for ROUND TABLE INDIA event.

Room Tip: All rooms are same, but yes if you are travelling with family do take room on G/F with garden.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family