“Had a fab time...Amazing..Great!”

Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
Ranked #23 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I had a meeting with FTO, so I chose to stay in this hotel as its close to Noida...I got a great price-thanks to Siddartha Yadav..now talking about the hotel, it took some time to get my room, as I wanted pool view room and lower floor and yes after 20 minutes they (check in staff and lad named Devendra) made it possible. Room view was stunning. Waiting was worth. Room was quite spacious. Rooms amenities were perfect. Duvet was up to the mark and cozy bed was quite comfortable. I ordered Veg Penne Pasta with chocolate brownie in room and it was served hot and it tasted amazing. Dinner was little disappointing though. I think if Chef could work lil bit for taste buds of guests, it can make a remarkable effect. After being disappointed by curries, chef made nice chicken pizza, which definitely pleased us at the end. Morning breakfast was good. I will not rate it as very good as still it could not impress my taste buds. Sambhar was quite thick, poha was bland, so was Sabzi...Poori was very oily too..All I could enjoy was fresh fruits, mysore pakodas with chutney and muffins with nice cappuccino....Pool was clean and we enjoyed swimming thoroughly..Check out was lil slow due to some discrepancy with the best price I was offered, but at the end it went okay...Overall, it is great property to stay in. I enjoyed my stay..Will definitely stay again for next coming meetings...its good option for family too as location is good....Thanks to Siddhartha and Devendra...

Room Tip: Go for lower floor with the pool view room...Avoid noida city view room...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear ankitaagarwal01,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida.

As we continue to work towards delivering the IHG quality service and stay experiences for all our guests, we truly appreciate receiving detailed and constructive feedback from guests such as yourself.
I am very pleased that our Room and in room dining food highlighted your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

the hotel staff are very polite and helpful ,but when we would like something extra the charges are very huge for example six pieces of little bread costed 500 rupees....too much money, anyway i advise every one to rest at this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank guita12
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear guita12,
Whilst we are glad that your are happy with your stay and were well-looked after by my capable team. Your point on the high cost for breads is being is being looked into by our Food and Beverage team.

We hope to see you again in the near future and would be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights.There was a great Indian buffet and restaurant's food was delisious but you don't have lot of option for Breakfast. The staff are very friendly. My room was clean and tidy and well serviced with turn down service every evening but wifi did't work in our room.
hotel's location is far from city center but metro was very close and you can rent a car with driver to take you anywhere and wait for you to take you back with reasonable price.

Room Tip: rooms on pool side have better view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Behnam V

Dear behnam1987v,
Thank you for your compliments and recommendation of Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar noida. I am happy to read that your recent stay with us was comfortable and that you felt well-looked after by my capable team.

Mayur Vihar Extension is indeed still under development to provide more dining and entertainment options. In the meantime, we recommend exploring our great city from the Blue Line Metro Station, which is only 500 metres away and connects guests to Delhi city centre within 20 minutes. Sector 18 for shopping and dining options is only 10 minutes away by car or taxi.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This was my first visit to New Delhi - and India in fact. I wanted to be reasonably close to the main centre of New Delhi for meetings so I chose the Crowne Plaza.

Overall I found this hotel to be great. The staff were very helpful and arranged transport for me to get into town and back plus to other calls. The big benefit was the pick up at the airport - especially late in the evening.

The food in Infinity was of good quality. The room was very pleasantly arranged and well kept.

One small niggle - Perhaps the hotel could update their contact details and provide a working email address - very useful when trying to confirm dates etc. The current email address on their website does not work.

Good job !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear GromitAustralia,
Whilst we are glad that your are happy with your stay and were well-looked after by my capable team. We are sorry that you had problem with the email address given in our website, we are looking into it and will have it amended as soon as possible.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stayed here for a few days. My package included dinner, breakfast and unlimited wifi. There was a great Indian buffet some nights. Breakfast is also fine with good coffee. The staff are very friendly. My room has fine and well cleaned. Loved the fresh flowers, but I tend to prefer my towels to be towels - not swans! (Am I a kill-joy?!). My only issue is that I would have loved to swim in the pool, but noticed that many pigeons like to bath there too!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Marco P,
My team and I thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida.

I am very pleased that our rooms and food highlighted your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I'll make this one short..I loved it......
the only thing bad I could say about this 1 is that I had work mostly in Central and South Delhi and from this hotel it took quite a while getting there....
This property is a marked improvement from my previous 2 stays at Holiday inn and Fraser Suites (both situated in Mayur Vihar)..
The rooms were beautiful....neat and clean and spacious with all amenities..
The breakfast was yummy....and the staff courteous..Would definitely return next time if I have work in the area..

Room Tip: request a high floor room facing the flyover....
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear sauravdis,

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Location of the hotel is near the tube about a five minute walk, or grab a TukTuk for about 60 rupees. Go for the high rooms at the back of the hotel overlooking the Metro line, they have the best views. Room clean and tidy and well serviced with turn down service every evening.
Shame about the wifi only being free for 30 minutes and available only in the lobby, I would expect a Crowne Plaza of this quality to offer it free. The one in Cochin gives no free time.
Breakfast is a good choice and the wait is short, hot food cooked to order by the chefs and they do an excellent job.
Reception clean and the staff are very efficient and answer questions with clarity.
Excellent sauna and steam plus the gym which was empty when i was there. I did not have any treatments due to lack of time.
I stayed here for two nights

Room Tip: High rooms, not at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Robin A,
I am very pleased that our service and food highlighted your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.