Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
US$93
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$250
US$222
All reviewsinfinity restaurantbusiness tripbreakfast and dinnermetro linerestaurant staffin room dininggreat roombusiness hotelswimming poolcomfortable roomsexcellent hotelroom servicefront officeexcellent hospitalitybreakfast spreadenjoyed my stayexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Name of the hotel has been changed. It was my first time there and i found the food & service very good. My sincere thanks to Chef Avinas who helped us in making the experience meorable. Thanks for the hospitality.
Keep it Up!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear tarundayal,
Thank you for your compliments and recommendation of Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida. I am happy to read that your recent stay with us was comfortable and that you felt well-looked after by my capable team. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week. The room was very clean and well maintained. I received an amazing towel animal in my room service and was very impressed! :)

Overall this is a fantastc hotel - the service is excellent and everyone is so friendly and welcoming.

Room Tip: I stayed on level 12 and could not hear any street noise
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear joaannaaa,
The pleasure was ours to deliver an outstanding stay experience to you.
Thank you for your generous compliments and feedback, it is rewarding for my team to realise that their warmth and professionalism made you feel comfortable and you loved the ambiance. We would be delighted to welcome you back with our warm hospitality.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Hotel Crown plaza last month. It was my second time staying in this property earlier it was know as double tree. Thought the name has been changed but the superlative service is still there. If you are planning to visit Noida or Delhi its a good place tlfor you. All the 5 star amenities of this hotel will surely give you a cozy memorable stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Younus K

Dear Younus K,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Location of the hotel is great. 10 mins drive to Noida, 15 mins to South Delhi via DND and 20 mins to Connaught Place by the Metro. Rooms are spacious, staff courteous. They have a well quipped gym, a nice pool with steam and sauna in change rooms. Breakfast buffet spread is decent but nothing stands out - most hotels in India have a far better breakfast spread and their peers abroad. Here I felt disappointed. They don't have any specialty restaurant either. Other than food, a very good business hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vansid
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Vansid,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida.
We are glad that you are happy with the service & facilities and were well-looked after by my capable team. We have taken cognizance of your feedback and are being addressed by our Executive Chef, who continues to work hard to ensure the high standards and guest satisfaction.
We hope to see you again in the near future and would be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed at Crowne Plaza Mayur Vihar for one night with my family during a recent visit to India. We had four rooms as there were 10 of us. I see some reviews stating that the location is in the middle of nowhere; however, I was visiting family in Mayur Vihar so this was perfect for me.

The hotel reception is very well designed and the rooms are also spacious. My niece and nephew's had a wonderful time at the open pool on the 3rd floor. The staff at this hotel is excellent. Shailendra, Nitin and Girraj really helped us and made our stay wonderful. The breakfast buffet at Infinity was very good. All in all a very good hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anupam S
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Anupam S,
Thank you for your compliments and recommendation of Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar noida. I am happy to read that your recent stay with us was comfortable and that you felt well-looked after by my capable team. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.