All reviews karol bagh metro station ajmal khan road market area fab hotel recommended hotel clean rooms room service budget hotel connaught place delhi
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We liked this location, the hotel facilities and the hospitality provided to us A very warm and homely atmosphere to stay with family. our room was excellent specious and clean. bathroom was very clean. we will recommend this hotel to our friends

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank HARI_19772014
akt1957, Owner at FabHotel Suncourt Karol Bagh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thanks for writing a review of our hotel.
You have praised the hospitality and good facilities in our hotel
You liked the location
You have praised the room and bathroom
Many many thanks as you have highly recommended our hotel.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

the hotel location is good near main market. We were happy with the hotel. The room service was good. The staff at the front desk was polite and helpful. the service staff was very friendly. The food in the restaurant was very delicious. The Room AC always worked very well.The bathrooms are very good. Free Wi-Fi and is 24 hrs power back up. Really We enjoyed our stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kailashjoshi99
akt1957, Owner at FabHotel Suncourt Karol Bagh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

You have praised the service,front desk staff ,food,AC,and WI-FI
You liked the location near market.
You have praised the room and bathroom

Reviewed 29 May 2014

the hotel staff was very helpful. food was very delicious and hygienic. reception manager was also very polite. my room was very big with window. bathroom also clean with bath tub. there was a multi cuisine restaurant on roof top. free high speed wi-fi make us very happy what connect us to my social media.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank HarishPathak

Thanks for writing a review of our hotel.
You have praised the service staff as helpful,reception staff was polite. You liked the WI-FI facility
You liked the food and roof-top restaurant
You have praised the clean rooms and bathroom
Many many thanks

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I booked this hotel for one night because Intrepid the tour company uses it& our tour started from here. I awoke the next morning completely covered in bed bug bites so severe that I had to see a doctor and take medication. The room was infested with bed bugs.
Furthemore when asking the hotel for a map and directions to Metro we got told metro is too far &we must use their hotel taxi. This was a scam with the taxi being part of a travel agent. Unbeknown to us at the time the travel agent partner of the hotel charged us double the normal rate and the driver Sunith took us to Nirula handicrafts bazaar telling us it was government owned and we cant negotiate prices. Because the driver told us its fixed prices and government owned we ended up being extorted by Sunil at Nirula handicrafts into paying 3x normal prices for a suit and lenga choli. Dont make the mistakes we did...stay away from this hotel, nirula handicrafts and any taxi service the hotel recommends

4  Thank travel7979
akt1957, Owner at FabHotel Suncourt Karol Bagh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thanks for patronizing our hotel for your stay in Delhi
Thanks for writing a review.
We are very sorry to know that you had a bad experience of bed bugs.
I do not say that you can not face such a problem in hotels,but with respect to our hotel i can assure you that we do regular Pest control in our Hotel.There has never been a single complaint in our hotel regarding bed bugs in the past .I assure you that we will give directions to our Pest control agent to take more care in future, so that such a complaint never comes again.
You had a bad experience with some travel agent and a driver of taxi .
I can assure you that we have nothing to do with that travel agent and taxi driver. Neither we have a travel counter nor we have maps in our hotel. There are numerous travel agents around our hotel. You must have gone to one of them for a Map.I once again assure you that we have nothing to do with your travel agent and Taxi.
Normally all guests do not prefer to take taxi from us,as our rates are a little higher than the local market.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My stay at this hotel has been excellent. The staff go out of their way to help you.
The rooms are clean and comfortable.
I asked if I could leave my bags whilst I went on a trip and they agreed.
I was also allowed to keep the same room even when I went on an overnight trip.
They helped me to get money when there was a problem too.

Date of stay: April 2014
2  Thank Postcards14

Thanks for writing a review of our hotel.
You have praised the staff as excellent and helpful.
You liked the location
You have praised the room as clean and comfortable