“Standard degraded significantly over the years”
Review of The Tummy Section

The Tummy Section
Ranked #2,313 of 12,749 Restaurants in New Delhi
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

I used to love this place. The most amazing shwarma rolls. But last visit of my friends and myself was a terrible experience. Taste is still good. But 3 of my friends went there and the same night got extreme stomach ache, vomiting and diarrhoea.
I could not believe so after a few days I went there myself and to my surprise, same thing happened to me as well.

I have decided to avoid this place from now onwards.

2  Thank mandeep_m91

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I'm a huge fan of their Chicken Open Face Sandwiches. If I could describe it in one word, it would be 'scrumptious'! I enjoy eating here. I must say, the food at The Tummy Section is an absolute delight!

Reviewed 23 August 2012

As my office is in New Delhi, The Tummy Section is pretty close by so we happen to go there for a quick bite in the evenings! The food served at this place is very appetizing especially the chicken shawarma which is served with mayo and tahini. The ambience and service are good. I would surely recommend it.

1  Thank Savita043
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great place, they serve one of the best Creamy Chicken Lollypop in Delhi, topped with some secret cream sauce + brilliant ambiance + Brilliant Service + Lovely Staff. The Tummy Section Rocks!

Reviewed 13 October 2011

Not only shawarma there is many more to explore.

This place has been majorily famous for its fat juicy mouth watering shawarmas but now its grapping the new roots of our tummy with so many options avaliable in same budget range.

A small 24 seater self service restuarant but a perfect place to hangout with friends...

Food : 10/10