“Average experience”

Ranked #367 of 1,075 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Ludhiana, India
“Average experience”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Stayed for a night at this hotel. The hotel is nice, pick up and drop off service from station is good, well behaved staff and good room service too. The problem we faced was that water was filthy in the taps. The staff tried to fix the problem but couldn't do so for couple of hours. We got late for our meeting because of this fiasco.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank nicksmart03

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Reviewed 26 May 2012

This was my first time in india, and due to one of the taxi driver i have found this hotel ,by chance. and i am sure that the crew of this hotel is onae of the most extraordinary peopole in the hotel industry, and there is also a person which name is abhishek , he is also a very supporting staff from hotel management: i have ever found in my all "globtrotter "career . friendly , nice and espcially servicefull, and neat and tidy room and, most important thing real funny and enjoible!!!
So, It's my Great Time In Delhi Due To Omega Residency !!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Daniele S
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Hi Viewers,
I just want to share my experience with Omega Residency which might help you in choosing a best hotel to make your trip pleasant. It was my business trip to India in the month of May 2012 but it turn down to a small vacation trip to New Delhi with my wife. Before visiting Delhi i have contacting Omega Residency through emails and phone and booked my room. While booking my room the Omega folks didn't asking for any advance payment as a proof, but on word of trust and my ticket information they have booked and reserved the room for me, which i really appreciate the Omega Management. All the time i was in contact with a person name Abishek who is from Omega Management. He personally come to the airport to pick us and showed the way to our room. Even though the location of the hotel is little inside, the hotel is new, clean with pleasant appearance. The rooms are clean, spacious, with all new latest technology to serve you better. I stayed 2 nights and 2 days, and i have enjoyed it. The Hotel staff are pleasant, ready to help and guide you if you want to see the city by our self. The room service is excellent, you get everything you order in 10-15 mins, its clean, quite with pleasant atmosphere. Lastly taking about the prices, it is pretty affordable and you can really save some money and spend it for other things rather than spending your stay at 5 star hotel and paying 5000 INR for a night. I guess Omega Residency is only 3 Star Hotel but it got services equal to 5 Star Hotel. Once again thanks for Omega Residency Staff for making my visit enjoyable, pleasant and taking care of us. I will see you soon, the next time i come to Delhi.

Thank you. :-)

Room Tip: If its for a family (Wife & Husband), you better go for One Executive Double Room in the second...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Anand K
Bhopal, India
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Hotel is very nice with clean and tidy room also all staff is very helpful and polite, But there the location is not use too you should have to remember the name of the place, In hotel you will find all facility as a three star hotel, In pahar ganj area it's a better place to stay in my opinion.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank kalyan s
Mumbai
Reviewed 4 January 2012

This was just a hunt which I found the best . Amazing hotel, spacious room, neat and tidy rooms, One can Say its a brand new package. Well we stayed there for 1st day on 24th Dec 2011..but when we came back after the tour we stayed back in this hotel for next four days.
I have read the earlier reviews stating no hot water dirty lane..trust me everything is just perfect . You can ask for any help and trust me they are there to help you..and about the lane, you are going to stay in the hotel room not outside the lane..but its neat, clean and safe for family..
Experience it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: U can select any room depending on your choice, everything is the best
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank Anand302
cochin
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I choose the hotel because of trypadvisor review, but I think this time the review were not correct. Hotel is new, not expensive, but in a very small and dirty lane where car cannot enter. The facilities are not has mentioned in some website, just basic: A/C, Room service. Water is hot once in a while...but staff helpful at least. It's a decent place, but the location, if you are not used to, could create problem.

Room Tip: Rooms are a bit small, may be ask for the third floor and road side if you want the daylight
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo