“Perfect place to stay in Delhi”
Review of Apartment 18

Apartment 18
and 1 more site!
Apartment 18
Ranked #255 of 1,109 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I'm from Mumbai, & I've always wanted to take a trip to Delhi to see the place. I needed a place that was practical, reasonably priced & safe. Apartment 18 was all that & more.
It's situated in a very nice area, the security is good & I was pleasantly surprised to find that it had a full kitchen (not only a microwave, but gas plus utensils too). There's also a handy Delhi guide in the room & free wi-fi, which was very important for me. Also enjoyed the plasma tv & free cable. There was a lazyboy too but we didn't use it much.
Everyone there was friendly & helpful, I just found that the cleaning staff can occasionally be a bit haphazard, but we of course pointed it out & it was all good.
There's a rickshaw stand right outside, & bus stops. A supermarket / greengrocer is just 200 mts away & it's also a quick rickshaw ride away from the famous Greater Kailash M Block market.
It was a great place for my parents & me to stay. I enjoyed my trip to Delhi. :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Life_etc_blog

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Apartment 18, no doubt is the most luxurious aparthotel situated in the heart of New delhi. These selfcatering apartments are ideal for both short term and longterm ,corporate and family stays.The interioirs are airy and spacious and have been carefully planned to create light which gives an extremely positive and meditterean feel.
I have used these apartments on various occassions.I am proud to be associated with its inaugration. Our family booked the entire apartment for my sisters wedding.The friendly staff, 24 hrs security,cleanliness ,easy accessability is certainly a feather in their cap.
I strongly reccomend apartment 18 to all my family, friends and clients. It is in simple words the classiest place to be!!!!

Room Tip: My personal favorite is the large studio which is great value for a family!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank classiestplacetob
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My partner and I had to stay for an extended period of time in Delhi. We were picking up our newborn twins and required an apartment-style facility i.e. equipped with separate bedrooms, kitchen, and living room. Apartment 18 was ideal for us. We had a 3-BR suite with a bathroom for each bedroom. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Air conditioning kept us cool. The cleaning staff was thorough. The concierge service was top-notch. They assisted us in ordering for delivery and any other conveniences. There was free WiFi in our rooms. There was a public computer, printer, and scanner in the lobby area. Apartment 18 was also centrally located to various shops and tourist attractions. Several restaurants delivered to our room, but we eventually put the kitchen to use. The staff was very friendly. They were able to accommodate us when we had to extend our stay by 1 week. Despite being in a foreign land, it felt like our home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank DoctahJohn
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We had a disappointing stay at Apartment 18. Just got back from staying there for 8 days in early April 2012. A gymnasium is still advertised as part of the facilities. They are still working on that happening but it does not currently exist. Our room was noisy and they said they are getting double window glazing but who knows. We had an extra large studio room that was claimed to have luggage racks, recliner, coffee corners etc. But none of these were in our room. We had to remind the housekeeping staff to clean our room and provide towels on 3 seperate days because when we had returned from siteseeing (4-5 hours out) nothing had been done. They also wanted us to share a clothes airer/dryer rack with the studio next door. This was impossible because they had it filled up so we asked them to provide another one. It took them 2 days to do this. The level of cleanliness of the bathroom was questionable. They did not recess the shower floor sufficiently and as they only had a shower curtain water flowed out all over the bathroom floor. Whilst the location was very good the Apartments are on major busy road so very noisy and smoggy. If you wash your clothes and air them on the balcony they will get dirty anyway! We wouldnt stay there again which is disapppointing as we plan to return to New Delhi at the end of the year.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I Christopher from Nigeria staying presently in a luxury dulux suit room in apartment B-18,GREATER KAILASH ENCLAVE 1,NEW DELHI INDIA, Is been a very wonderful experience staying in that hotel and i want to recommend it for any foreigner that is coming to india for the first time and if u want enjoy your stay B-18 is the best place to be.

Room Tip: Rooms in the center is larger
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family