“Made to feel right at home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Kabli

Hotel Kabli
Ranked #23 of 1,049 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Made to feel right at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Inder & his staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming. He gave me great advice about getting around the city & even dropped me off for free at my first sightseeing stop. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The food was reasonably priced and prepared fresh to order. A great budget option - I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Kirsty C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed at Hotel Kabli for two nights and wished we could have stayed longer! The rooms are spacious and clean (really value the money you pay for it), the shower is 24hrs hot and the WiFi-Signal is strong. But the best is yet to come: the people and the food offered at Kabli. Inder and his father Bira are incredible nice and helpful, they will help you with everything you need after arriving in Delhi and even give you a ride to near metrostation. We booked a driver to the Golden Triangle via them and they were really helpful and managed to arrange a real nice driver for us. The neighbourhood isn't as central as others, but everyting is reachable with the Metro (5minutes away with a rickshaw) and it is, indeed, an oasis within Delhi - great to return to after a full day of looking around in Delhi. The food is amazing!!! The breakfast is really nice and cheap! The menu for lunch and dinner is diversified and everything we tried was incredible and so cheap. We definitely recommend this place for people looking for a nice place to relax in crowded Delhi.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Math_83_13
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

Kabli hotel is a great place to stay in Delhi. The staff including the Kabli family are great people and very nice. The food at the guesthouse is amazing, our favorite in india. Definitely a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

I chose this based on my extensive research & positive reviews on this site & I am more than happily satisfied. Been here for 3 days with my wife in winter Feb 2013. This is more than value for money. The hospitality is best in class with Mr.Singh the owner ensuring that everything is taken care of, with a family touch. The close proximity to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station was my first filter to chose this & in-spite of this, it has unbelievably calm serene homely feeling. To start with, Mr.Singh guided me to the cheapest ride to the hotel which is hardly 5-7 min away from the station. A warm welcome with quick verification & room escort was really comforting. Being vegetarian, we relished the different breakfast, lunch & dinner options they serve. Do not miss the true taste of Dal Makhni & steam rice served here. Its the best that we have tasted so far. the staff also is very well trained for hospitality. We went a one day trip to Agra & return in Volvo AC bus from the nearby Sarai Kale Khan ISBT for which they coordinated the pickup & drop facility. Further, the rooms too are very warm, the bathroom was extraordinarily huge, good mattress, 24 hrs hot water, decent TV with many channel options. We also went to local sightseeing covering all important places and shopping which was facilitated by them and supported by useful information like maps, their experience, etc. They are very good in time management too; be it room service or travel arrangement & happily provided us with luggage storage facility while we shopped & roamed around & finally dropped us to railway station in his own car. To summarize, this was one of the most memorable stay that I have had and will strongly recommend anybody looking for a decent, homely, affordable & comfortable stay. Thank you Mr.Singh for everything. Looking forward to stay with you again at the nearest opportunity.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Barnsley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

This was my second visit to Delhi (the first being in March 2006) and I wasn't look forward to it. Delhi has some great sights but as a place... I picked this place based on reviews on this very website and was very happy with my choice, not only because the hotel is good but because it has made me like Delhi! I stayed here twice (after arriving and before departing India), and each time had a comfortable if simple room with everything you'd want (Air-con, hot water) and very good breakfast! The owners and staff all very friendly and helpful, and organised airport pick up for me as we arrived in Delhi at 02:00am, this went smoothly. For me the best thing about this hotel is it's location. In a nice well to do 'suburb' in South Delhi, away from the crazy bustle of Delhi, close to a metro station (the metro system by the way is superb!). I loved just walking around the suburb nosing at the houses, there is a lovely little temple in the middle and serene little parks to sit and watch kids playing cricket. It's a million miles away from Paharganj and if I come to Delhi again, I will stop here.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Augsburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

during my three day long stay at their place in New Delhi the whole Kabli family gave me the feeling of being "at home away from home". after a very warm welcome they not only helped me out in every single way they could (pick up from the bus station, drop at/pick up from the metro station, finding me a good tailor, taking care of my postcards, ..., ...), but also gave me the opportunity of spending time together with them: sitting in their office, having black tea together and discussing a broad range of issues in a very open-minded way was, as I can honestly state, the higlight of each day for me.. much more precious moments than all of the sightseeing and shopping available in the metropolis.. Mr. Beera, his lovely wife and his son Inder do run their hotel with affection and passion and thus welcome you more as a friend or even family member than as a guest only!
their place is located in a nice and quiet neighbourhood from where, nevertheless, the city centre and important sightseeing spots are easily accessible by metro. you can order freshly made Indian dishes. all the members of staff are very friendly and helpful. there is even someone who checks your room for mosquitos in the evening;)
all in all, I want to highly recommend Hotel Kabli to everyone who wants to enjoy the advantages of an authentic Indian family hotel!

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Corinna B
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stayed at Hotel Kabli with my girlfriend for three nights in June. The room we stayed in ja an adorable entryway with chairs and the bedroom itself was clean, if simple. It was terribly hot in Delhi but our room's AC unit really helped to cool things down. When the unit broke down on night 2, Mr. Kabli returned late at night to personally see to it that we got a new room. The service rendered by his staff members was equally top-notch. The food offered by the hotel is also excellent. The local neighborhood is safe, and the market down the road is great. It's a bit of a walk to the nearest Metro station, but you can ask for a ride from Mr. Kabli and he is happy to oblige! This was a great place to stay and I would go back any day!

• Stayed June 2013