“Perfect place to escape the fuss of Delhi”
Review of Hotel Kabli

Hotel Kabli
Ranked #29 of 1,084 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Zurich, Switzerland
“Perfect place to escape the fuss of Delhi”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Kabli Hotel is located in a very nice and calm neighbourhood of Delhi. It feels very safe due to the numerous families and women who also pass by on the streets at night. By metro it is fast and easy to reach other parts of the city.
On arrival we were not that excited about the room. But the true advantages of kabli hotel can't be seen right away; although our room looked a bit old everything worked perfectly (TV, wireless internet, hot water, etc.).
Inder was extremely helpful even though he had so much to prepare for his sister's wedding which was about to take place. He gave us many tips where to go and what to buy. One afternoon it suddenly started pouring down when we left the metro so he picked us up with his car.
We can highly recommend the food which can be ordered in the hotel. It is very tasty and the portions are huge.
In conclusion Kabli Hotel was a really good choice to stay for our last days in India.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank picNic_51

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Paris, France
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I had a unique experience staying for 3 weeks at the hotel Kabli. The staff was very polite and helpful...Inder and his father were absolutly professional and friendly! The room was very large and clean...and the room service was just 5 stars!!! I do miss hotel Kabli and New Delhi...can't wait to come back...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Inder & his staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming. He gave me great advice about getting around the city & even dropped me off for free at my first sightseeing stop. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The food was reasonably priced and prepared fresh to order. A great budget option - I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Kirsty C
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed at Hotel Kabli for two nights and wished we could have stayed longer! The rooms are spacious and clean (really value the money you pay for it), the shower is 24hrs hot and the WiFi-Signal is strong. But the best is yet to come: the people and the food offered at Kabli. Inder and his father Bira are incredible nice and helpful, they will help you with everything you need after arriving in Delhi and even give you a ride to near metrostation. We booked a driver to the Golden Triangle via them and they were really helpful and managed to arrange a real nice driver for us. The neighbourhood isn't as central as others, but everyting is reachable with the Metro (5minutes away with a rickshaw) and it is, indeed, an oasis within Delhi - great to return to after a full day of looking around in Delhi. The food is amazing!!! The breakfast is really nice and cheap! The menu for lunch and dinner is diversified and everything we tried was incredible and so cheap. We definitely recommend this place for people looking for a nice place to relax in crowded Delhi.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Math_83_13
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Kabli hotel is a great place to stay in Delhi. The staff including the Kabli family are great people and very nice. The food at the guesthouse is amazing, our favorite in india. Definitely a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I chose this based on my extensive research & positive reviews on this site & I am more than happily satisfied. Been here for 3 days with my wife in winter Feb 2013. This is more than value for money. The hospitality is best in class with Mr.Singh the owner ensuring that everything is taken care of, with a family touch. The close proximity to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station was my first filter to chose this & in-spite of this, it has unbelievably calm serene homely feeling. To start with, Mr.Singh guided me to the cheapest ride to the hotel which is hardly 5-7 min away from the station. A warm welcome with quick verification & room escort was really comforting. Being vegetarian, we relished the different breakfast, lunch & dinner options they serve. Do not miss the true taste of Dal Makhni & steam rice served here. Its the best that we have tasted so far. the staff also is very well trained for hospitality. We went a one day trip to Agra & return in Volvo AC bus from the nearby Sarai Kale Khan ISBT for which they coordinated the pickup & drop facility. Further, the rooms too are very warm, the bathroom was extraordinarily huge, good mattress, 24 hrs hot water, decent TV with many channel options. We also went to local sightseeing covering all important places and shopping which was facilitated by them and supported by useful information like maps, their experience, etc. They are very good in time management too; be it room service or travel arrangement & happily provided us with luggage storage facility while we shopped & roamed around & finally dropped us to railway station in his own car. To summarize, this was one of the most memorable stay that I have had and will strongly recommend anybody looking for a decent, homely, affordable & comfortable stay. Thank you Mr.Singh for everything. Looking forward to stay with you again at the nearest opportunity.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2013

This was my second visit to Delhi (the first being in March 2006) and I wasn't look forward to it. Delhi has some great sights but as a place... I picked this place based on reviews on this very website and was very happy with my choice, not only because the hotel is good but because it has made me like Delhi! I stayed here twice (after arriving and before departing India), and each time had a comfortable if simple room with everything you'd want (Air-con, hot water) and very good breakfast! The owners and staff all very friendly and helpful, and organised airport pick up for me as we arrived in Delhi at 02:00am, this went smoothly. For me the best thing about this hotel is it's location. In a nice well to do 'suburb' in South Delhi, away from the crazy bustle of Delhi, close to a metro station (the metro system by the way is superb!). I loved just walking around the suburb nosing at the houses, there is a lovely little temple in the middle and serene little parks to sit and watch kids playing cricket. It's a million miles away from Paharganj and if I come to Delhi again, I will stop here.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple