Hotel Kabli
The Manor(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
Dolphinn Grand(New Delhi)
View Hotel
All reviewsjangpura metrobudget hoteldal makhanisouth delhiroom was spaciousmrhazratautodriver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Our best stay so far!!! My wife and i stayed in this hotel for three nights and it was a wonderfull time! The hotel is very nice and quiet! The rooms of the hotel are spacious, clean and nice and everything is working properly. They also have a nice garden were you can enjoy some tea or your meal. The meals they serve are all very tasty! You must try them when you are here! The one thing that made this hotel outstanding were Inder (manager) and his father. You can ask them everything you want or need. They even dropped us of at the metrostation several times and gave us a lift to some nice sightseeing places if this was possible. this all free of charge! When we left this hotel we allready booked our next stay because it was such a nice place!!!

Jansma - Netherlands

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rients J
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights before our tour around India started. We were impressed with the service by the kind hotel staff. They picked us up from the airport and cooked amazing meals for us (better than several restaurants we ate in). We enjoyed our time here very much. They even had a man come round once each day to sweep for mosquitoes. Excellent value and we would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I chose this based on my extensive research & positive reviews on this site & I am more than happily satisfied. Been here for 3 days with my wife in winter Feb 2013. This is more than value for money. The hospitality is best in class with Mr.Inder the owner ensuring that everything is taken care of, with a family touch. The close proximity to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station was my first filter to chose this & in-spite of this, it has unbelievably calm serene homely feeling. To start with, Mr.Inder guided me to the cheapest ride to the hotel which is hardly 5-7 min away from the station. A warm welcome with quick verification & room escort was really comforting. Being vegetarian, we relished the different breakfast, lunch & dinner options they serve. Do not miss the true taste of Dal Makhni & steam rice served here. Its the best that we have tasted so far. the staff also is very well trained for hospitality. We went a one day trip to Agra & return in Volvo AC bus from the nearby Sarai Kale Khan ISBT for which they coordinated the pickup & drop facility. Further, the rooms too are very warm, the bathroom was extraordinarily huge, good mattress, 24 hrs hot water, decent TV with many channel options. We also went to local sightseeing covering all important places and shopping which was facilitated by them and supported by useful information like maps, their experience, etc. They are very good in time management too; be it room service or travel arrangement & happily provided us with luggage storage facility while we shopped & roamed around & finally dropped us to railway station in his own car. To summarize, this was one of the most memorable stay that I have had and will strongly recommend anybody looking for a decent, homely, affordable & comfortable stay. Thank you Mr.Inder for everything. Looking forward to stay with you again at the nearest opportunity.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MontuS17
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I had an excellent stay at Hotel Kabli. It was just what I was looking for, a place that was simple, affordable, safe, comfortable, and VERY Welcoming. The hotel has been in business for thirty years, and is owner run, so Inder, the manager, and his family, are very welcoming and responsive to their guests. I was well taken care of, the food was good and, as a woman traveling alone, i felt very secure. An added plus: best wifi reception I found anywhere I stayed in India! I would definitely return to this hotel on a next trip to Delhi. Very Good for a budget traveler.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 900claudiao
Reviewed 29 July 2013

After seeing it on TripAdvisor, we stayed in Hotel Kabli for two nights on our way to Leh recently. The hotel facilities include air-conditioned rooms, wifi and room service which made our stay easy and very comfortable, especially if you want to escape the Delhi heat... On our return, we had half a day before our return flight, so Mr Inder kindly agreed to a day rate so we could rest and relax before heading for the airport. We're really glad to have found this hotel which we will certainly use again and also recommend highly to our friends and relatives.....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends