“Great Service”

Hotel Kabli
Ranked #29 of 1,084 New Delhi B&B and Inns
“Great Service”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This isn't a 5 star hotel, but is more like home stay or something. The service was really good, Honestly if i wanted a water it would be in my room in 30 seconds, after I hung up the phone. I stayed here for 2 weeks. it was awesome they close the gate so its secure, but somebody was always up to open the door. The area is nice, and its like a 20 rupee rickshaw ride to the metro. They started doing construction and painting on adjacent room, and offered to move me because of the noise not necessary, but kind offer. When I come back to delhi I will plan to stay there again. The best part is that the price is super reasonable! it was like 18USD a night, with good AC comfy beds and great service. The hotel owner even dropped me off at the metro at the end of my stay. Check it out even for a little bit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Pune, India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had booked rooms for my family visiting Delhi. The location of hotel is really good, only couple of minutes from the Nizzamuddin railway station. I had a chat with Mr. Inder and found him to be very helpful and accommodating. As my family was supposed to arrive early in the morning the rooms were kept ready.I would be booking rooms here again for my future travel needs.

Regards
Gaurav Mishra

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Surat, India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

24 hr security , wifi ,food facility available....there was 24 hr security at the hotel gate, nice and safe. - good location, close to metro station, train station and there's a general store 3 mins away by walking. You can always find three wheelers out side. - FOR HOT SUMMER: very nice fan and Air Con in the room. I stayed in room 108, very modern and fully

Guwahati, India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

comfortable stay. Service was very good and cooperative. But cleanliness is required. Bathrooms are not clean. Location is reachable from H Nizamuddin railway station. Rooms are spacious . thank you for your service

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed 22 June 2014

- there was 24 hr security at the hotel gate, nice and safe.

- FOR HOT SUMMER: very nice fan and Air Con in the room. I stayed in room 108, very modern and fully functioned AC. The saver of hot summer I've never experienced before.

- helpful staff. I had an lizard in the bathroom and called the reception right away, the staff came and removed it with in 10 mins.

Overall, I recommend Hotel Kabli to all budget foreign travellers like me. I couldn't find a better place that had this price yet high quality stay for the value.

• Stayed June 2014
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a really long overdue review. I went there back in January 2013 and was traveling with a fellow female friend. I was drawn to the place because of the Afghan breakfast, location, and great reviews. The Afghan breakfast (with the tomato and egg) is amazingly delicious. There is a youtube video out there of them showing how they make breakfast. Every dish we ate there was super tasty. Most of all, as two women traveling on our own, we felt really safe and looked after here. We hired a driver to take us to visit the Taj Mahal and we arrived back really late at night (2am) cuz our tire blew out. Inder, the manager, called the travel agency to make sure we were safe since we didn't arrive in our hotel yet. It was nice to know that someone was looking out for us. I highly recommend this place (especially for women travelers) and definitely order the food there!! I would definitely come back here again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank berbicara
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was my first visit to Delhi, and booked this hotel after finding its reviews. To my surprise none of those reviews mentioned were false.
This hotel has one of the best services and facilities for its Visitors. The rooms are nice, clean and spacious with all the comforts available, the best part is we never feel that we are away from home!!! My hearty thanks and best wishes to Hotel Kabli and its staff...