“Not worth to stay”
Review of Hotel Kabli

Hotel Kabli
Ranked #24 of 1,158 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed at the hotel for one day in the month of August with my daughter. The room they gave us was good but the air conditioner was leaking. Then i had to shift to another room. The bath room was shabby.
It is an old property and corridors are kept dirty.
The good thing about the hotel is the room service is good.
The reception is quick to respond.
They charged Rs.1000 per day.
Since it is located just 15 minutes from Nizamuddin railway station, it is recommended only for those who wish to travel from this station.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Platinum012

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Hotel Kabli is awesome place to stay someone specially if it is the first visit in chaotic delhi. I stayed here for four nights and everything was cool. Food really tasty hospitality clean rooms and new toilets. The only thing that can be a little bit annoying is the train which is passing but if you were earplugs there is no prob.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had a 2 nights stay at this hotel.. was greeted with a frooti on arrival which was sweet gesture after my tiring journey..very close to Nizamuddin station. Rooms at the hotel are very spacious and clean. bathrooms are clean too.. room service is quick and efficient... Rooms are reasonbly priced.there is a small garden area with tables wer you can just relax. loved eating freshly cooked delicious food in the hotel.. one suggestion would be to keep trash bins in the rooms The owner Mr Kabli is a really sweet person... was helped with travel arrangements in the city. was dropped to the nearest Metro station when I was departing.. these gestures really make u feel special.. I had a really pleasant stay at this hotel and would visit it again and recommend it to others as well if in the city..

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend went to this lovely hotel after we got told by a girl how nice it was and oh was she right!
We had a very good experience at hotel Kabli.
The hotel is located in the south of Delhi which is away from all the craziness.
The hotel is very lovely and has a small green garden with a variety of flowers and trees. Our room was beyond our expectations, very comfortable bed, clean sheets, air condition, another room with a table to sit and eat and a large bathroom.

The staff are more than friendly and does that little "extra" for you to feel comfortable.
They offered us to drive us to the metro once and to a nearby market the other day.
I saw dehli with different eyes and had a very pleasurable experience there thanks to hotel Kabli!
I will definitely come back again!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Srivana
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at the hotel for three days but I unfortunately had to move to another hotel because of the lack of hygiene. The rooms are ok although the bathroom is extremely dirty to say the less. The fridges haven't been cleaned in years so you will be better off ordering food from the hotel. During my stay, my room was full of bugs and flies, which could have been avoided if the hotel was cleaner! The breakfast is not included and the orange juice is terrible! The neighborhood itself is not the best and traveling back from the Jangpura train station definitely is a hassle! This hotel is not worth the money and I have been extremely happy at Moustache hostel since I left the hotel. On a positive note, the owners are really nice and friendly but I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Inder Beer Sing... k, Manager at Hotel Kabli, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Hello Madam,

Thanks for taking out time to review us.
I understand your disappointment from your stay where as we couldn't meet your Expectations.You have made a special mention numerous times about our value & the price.I can understand where that thought comes from.You checked out from our Hotel & checked In a cheaper accommodation where you are paying Rs 650/- Rupees for a BUNK BED shared by 8 more Guests with a common bathroom.Where as we had given you a Triple bed ed huge room just for you( Single guest) for just Rs 1025/-(17USD approx) with Ac and attached bath.I don't see how you can compare prices.
Its absolutely true that the Bugs & the flying insects came in your room which were the result of the First Rain showers Delhi received.In the first rain shower of the season there are tiny insects which get active instantaneously & they die as well in few hours.These insects hover around any light source & Unfortunately a few did enter in your room BUT it was quickly dealt with.We also have the mesh doors to keep out the insects.Hotel Kabli is a huge property with 70 percent of open spaces with lot of greens & the grass.You have to understand that we are not a Glitzy building which is closed to the elements.We are open to the elements & nature so some times it might create such issues.Unfortunately a few bugs entered your room due to rains outside.There are 100 things that can go wrong in this business.We are not perfect nor we claim to be.The question is what was our response & I'm proud that my staff responded well.We even offered to change your room.
You would be happy to know that we are undergoing renovations for the last 6 Months & have covered 50 % of our Rooms.We are working on a Concept & you would be happy to see our exciting new range of rooms & bathrooms.I'm sorry we couldn't include breakfast in such rock bottom prices.The juice you found terrible was mango juice,we don't serve orange juice.
Wish you a happy stay.

Inder Kabli

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Right from my first phone call and email to enquire for booking, I got the most efficient response and service at every point. I stayed here for 3 nights with my friends and will prefer this place the next time I go.
Mr. Kabli himself is the perfect host. He was helpful at every step from our arrival in Delhi till we left. The whole team here is efficient without sweet talk and gimmicks. You won't be cheated, and everything is straight and clear.
The rooms and bathrooms, sheets, towels, all was clean and tidy. The AC worked fine. When there did occur a small problem with AC in one of our rooms, they themselves promptly arranged for another room.
The food was excellent too, quality as well as quantity.
The place is quiet and peaceful, well maintained. It is like a midpoint something between home and hotel which is the best part.
Just about a km from Nizamuddin railway station, and near Jangpura metro station. If it is not summer, you can walk it quite easily.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Mr Kabli and his son are such gentlemen, providing a super professional service, the rooms are spacious and tidy. Their homelike food is also good and the rates are just unbelievable for delhi. in south delhi, it stands out as Best option for sure!

Room Tip: the upper rooms in the main house are very private and big