“Good professional massage”

Add it.
Blue Terra Spa
Ranked #17 of 115 Spas & Wellness in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Terra Spa, the premier day spa chain in India, has set up its third day spa in Punjabi Bagh. Situated on Club Road, the spa is equipped with modern amenities like steam bath, shower and offers both ayurvedic as well as holistic therapies. The services include body massages, scrubs, wraps, face therapies as well as short therapies like foot reflexolgy and head massage.
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I took a 2.5 km walk from Hotel Broadway to the spa, so I was really ready for a massage. I did not have very high expectations as I had seen a negative review on trip advisor. Perhaps for that reason, I was pleasantly surprised by the relaxing massage I received.

I had chosen a Balinese massage. I am not a connoisseur of Balinese massages. Therefore my assessment has limited value for connoisseurs. For those who, like me, are looking for a simple relaxing massage, this place is fine, though on the expensive side

2  Thank balachandran_alchemy

Reviewed 24 January 2012

I went there yesterday after having read great reviews, really looking forward to my 'luxury' treatment which included Balinese massage and body scrub. Everything was clean and superb... But the masseur, a young man of about 20 , didn't seem to have any experience of massage (I've had some of the best massages in many different countries). His hands were anything but smooth, and I disliked being touched by such rough hands. He seemed to have just learned some basic techniques and was applying them as best as he could, but not to my delight or any pleasure. All in all, a huge disappointment.

2  Thank Saleem E
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Hi ,

I want to the Blue Terra Spa recently, I dint even realise that such an experience exists in Punjabi Bagh. Im a regular customer for Spa treatments in other parts of India, but this experience was one of the best I ever had. The therapists are very well trained and they give you no reason to complain. They give you alot of time.

All thes best, I think this outlet will do very well in Punjabi Bagh.

Cheers