“Excellent Rooms & Interiors !!!”
Review of Hotel Intercity

Ranked #180 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Rooms & Interiors !!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Excellent Rooms, i stayed in Maharaja Suite was very classy , it had round bed with music system with woofers in bed itself felt amazing, had a mini bar , a swing , Food was excellent, Staff was courteous and quick in service. Overall enjoyed the stay very much !!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good but i stayed in Maharaja Suite & it was excellent, if u get this room totally...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Greetings Mr. Suresh!!

We appreciate the awesome feedback! Hotel Intercity is within 2-3 minutes from metro station.
We implemented music system with woofers in bed so that our guest could feel amazing. We are really thankful to you felt amazing. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us

Aman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 11 May 2014

hi im from Dublin Ireland, my family and i visited delhi india in march this year, on our trip we stayed at this hotel as this was recommended to us by another friend who has been here, I was really amazed at the excellent service delivered by the staff at this hotel, the rooms are neat tidy and fresh scented, the menu is really good to try an array of indian dishes, breakfast buffet was totally incredible.... this being my first trip to india I was not sure where to shop I approached the front desk assistants for some info, a guy named faizan explained to me in detail how to get around and where to do some good shopping, as the indian culture fascinates me. I was a bit confused on how to get to a specific address I had , a guy named keshav helped me by printing out a map and explaining to me on a highlighted route how to get to the specific place, he spoke to the cab driver and explained to him where I needed to go, at night I needed to make some copies of documents and had no idea where to get it done, a guy named rakesh helped me do this with no complains and just a friendly smile... we would really like to thank this team for the great effort made in assisting us, being first time travellers to india this team really helped us a lot, and made our stay in this place a really memorable one.... I wish to visit this place again sometime in the future, and this will be my first choice of hotel to stay at..... thank you guys again, we really don't have the words to express our gratitude to the team at this hotel.... thank you again .... from Duncan and family

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Greetings duncanedward!!.

We appreciate the awesome feedback! We're so glad that you found us and had such helped by keshav, Faizan and Rakesh. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, here at our Hotel Intercity which is just 2-3 minutes from metro station. When planning your return, please call us directly so we can take great care of you! Cheers.

We hope you'll be back to see us again, soon.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Reviewed 11 May 2014

being a frequent traveller to new delhi , this is still one of the best hotels I stayed at till date.... intercity has always proven its great hospitality and outstanding service yet again. I will always recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to new delhi. on this last trip i had some spare time so decided to take a little tour, i would like to express my sincere gratitude to the friendly front desk staff , mr faizan and mr keshav for helping me put together a little package at such short notice, the trip to agra was outstanding. thank you to mr rakesh for the timeous pick up and drop offs i needed. the food always reminds me of home. the friendly smiles of the staff makes the atmosphere so vibrant. i would like to thank the staff of intercity for yet another wonderful and pleasant stay at intercity. you will never feel out of place at this hotel. always welcomed with a smile and treated with great respect and outstanding service....

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Kiran,
Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're so glad that you found us and had such a great STAY-cation! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Hi I'm from Sweden and I have been in India twice :) the best hotel I have been in Delhi is hotel intercity it's the best! It's so clean it's really excellent service! The food is really good and fresh. I really recommend anyone to stay there u won't regret it ;) the stuff there is really nice and kind and the best one of them is Mr Keshav :) that guy is really good service minded and kind! And btw the beds are like heaven really soft! // mendi from Sweden :)

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Madlin713
Dear Madlin,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for your review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you'll be back to see us again, soon.

Amritsar, India
Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was my first visit to Delhi. I heard a lot about the national capital but had no idea about the quality of hotels there. Thanks to my friend Jane who helped me find one. it was Jane who suggested Hotel Intercity and i am thankful to her for that. i really liked the services and amenities offered at Hotel Intercity. The clean ambiance and strategic location helped me to commute to other places that i wanted to visit during the tour. They got some outstanding hotel staff who made it worth the stay. Apart from the services, their local information helped me a lot to plan the tour. I like their services all throughout. I would like to recommend Hotel Intercity to fellow travelers who are currently planning to visit Delhi.

Room Tip: Luxury and Three star Hotel in Delhi I got near metro station
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank piyalinath
Dear Mr. Piyali Nath,
Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback encourage us.

Guangzhou, China
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My traveling companion and I booked luxury rooms here for two nights at the end of a five-week Indian adventure, and I'm happy we did. Hotel Intercity is brilliant hotel which really makes you feel welcome in Delhi. Mr. Rajkumar (General Manager) goes all the way out to meet your needs and ensure you have a happy stay.They were always smiling and eager to please. We were offered chinese food and the taste was really good. I recommend this hotel and will come back whenever i will come visit India.

Room Tip: Room no. 104 is the best
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank chech c
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Mr. chech,

Warm greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We became very happy to listen from your mouth that the chinese food you got it was delicious. We always try to satisfy our guests. We love your feedback. Your feedback encourage us.

We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Ningbo, China
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I Stayed In Hotel Intercity During My India Visit And It Was Nice Experience With Hotel , Food Was Delicious And Room Service Specially Housekeeping Was Perfect. .Front Office Staff Was So Co-Operative In All Regards, Spacious Rooms And Easy Connectivity To Entire City. My 4 Nights Stay In Hotel Was Unforgettable .

Room Tip: Maharaja Room Is One Of The Best Room Of Hotel.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank RAJEEVCHINA M
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Mr. Rajeev,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thanks for your time to take review our hotel. Your feedback encourage us. We love your feedback.

We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.