Hotel Intercity
  • Pool
US$88
US$64
  • Pool
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$18
  • Restaurant
All reviewskarol baghmaharaja suiterecommend this hotelvery pleasant stayreached hotelnice hotelroom servicetea coffeebudget hotelthe hotel staffenjoyed my stayhotel is locatedindian foodgaurdelhimetrodoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Hotel Intercity is all awesome in all respects. The rooms are very well maintained. The experience was fabulous.
Services provided are quick and proper. Love the eye catchy decor of the hotel , felt just like home.
The formalities including check inn or check out was smoothly followed.
The hotel is centrally located near to all the famous attractions and even the metro station was very near.
My overall experience was outstanding and is very much recommended .

Room Tip: Very well maintained hotel and at an appropriate price.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank btu20m
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Warm Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

We appreciate the awesome feedback! We are really thankful to you felt amazing and valued excellent our property. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel appears to have been recently refurbished so everything appears new. It is done in a very modern Indian style (think Glitzy Bling) which may not be to everyones taste but it is done very well so is great for a hotel.

The employees were all very efficient and helpful, particularly the duty manager (keshev?) where nothing was too much trouble to sort out.

The area is not the best but taxis were always available outside the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank loungeseeker

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're so glad that you found us and had such a great STAY-cation! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Excellent Rooms, i stayed in Maharaja Suite was very classy , it had round bed with music system with woofers in bed itself felt amazing, had a mini bar , a swing , Food was excellent, Staff was courteous and quick in service. Overall enjoyed the stay very much !!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good but i stayed in Maharaja Suite & it was excellent, if u get this room totally value for money !!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Greetings Mr. Suresh!!

We appreciate the awesome feedback! Hotel Intercity is within 2-3 minutes from metro station.
We implemented music system with woofers in bed so that our guest could feel amazing. We are really thankful to you felt amazing. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 11 May 2014

hi im from Dublin Ireland, my family and i visited delhi india in march this year, on our trip we stayed at this hotel as this was recommended to us by another friend who has been here, I was really amazed at the excellent service delivered by the staff at this hotel, the rooms are neat tidy and fresh scented, the menu is really good to try an array of indian dishes, breakfast buffet was totally incredible.... this being my first trip to india I was not sure where to shop I approached the front desk assistants for some info, a guy named faizan explained to me in detail how to get around and where to do some good shopping, as the indian culture fascinates me. I was a bit confused on how to get to a specific address I had , a guy named keshav helped me by printing out a map and explaining to me on a highlighted route how to get to the specific place, he spoke to the cab driver and explained to him where I needed to go, at night I needed to make some copies of documents and had no idea where to get it done, a guy named rakesh helped me do this with no complains and just a friendly smile... we would really like to thank this team for the great effort made in assisting us, being first time travellers to india this team really helped us a lot, and made our stay in this place a really memorable one.... I wish to visit this place again sometime in the future, and this will be my first choice of hotel to stay at..... thank you guys again, we really don't have the words to express our gratitude to the team at this hotel.... thank you again .... from Duncan and family

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Greetings duncanedward!!.

We appreciate the awesome feedback! We're so glad that you found us and had such helped by keshav, Faizan and Rakesh. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, here at our Hotel Intercity which is just 2-3 minutes from metro station. When planning your return, please call us directly so we can take great care of you! Cheers.

We hope you'll be back to see us again, soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

being a frequent traveller to new delhi , this is still one of the best hotels I stayed at till date.... intercity has always proven its great hospitality and outstanding service yet again. I will always recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to new delhi. on this last trip i had some spare time so decided to take a little tour, i would like to express my sincere gratitude to the friendly front desk staff , mr faizan and mr keshav for helping me put together a little package at such short notice, the trip to agra was outstanding. thank you to mr rakesh for the timeous pick up and drop offs i needed. the food always reminds me of home. the friendly smiles of the staff makes the atmosphere so vibrant. i would like to thank the staff of intercity for yet another wonderful and pleasant stay at intercity. you will never feel out of place at this hotel. always welcomed with a smile and treated with great respect and outstanding service....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Kiran,
Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!