Hotel Intercity
  • Pool
US$88
US$64
  • Pool
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$18
  • Restaurant
All reviewskarol baghmaharaja suiterecommend this hotelvery pleasant stayreached hotelnice hotelroom servicetea coffeebudget hotelthe hotel staffenjoyed my stayhotel is locatedindian foodgaurdelhimetrodoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Probably the first choice in Delhi . The hotel met our expectations in all areas or exceeded. Genuine 3 star level in all areas. The bathroom is beautiful and also sufficiently large. In the business centre you will find everything that is needed. Very beautiful is the one also out enjoying breakfast. Super friendly staff in all areas, the requests are from the eyes. They are proactive.
We will definitely be back and would like to preferred to all my relatives and family and friends.

Room Tip: room number 104 is excellent !!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank shoabbinahmad
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Mr.Ahmad,
Warm Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

We appreciate the awesome feedback! We are really thankful to you felt amazing and valued excellent our property. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

When planning your return, please call us directly so we can take great care of you! Cheers.

We hope to see you back with us again, soon.

Thanks
Aman

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It is centrally located but the entrance passage from main road is too congested.Be careful and do not go on the impression on uploaded photos.
My personal experience is average about this hotel.We traveled with family together and three separate rooms. During morning breakfast my infant daughter vomited in the plate.We were ready to shift the plate to the basin.But the staff was too arrogant and the behavior was horrible.
I think this things happen with us sometimes and specially if we are travelling with family.So the hotel management must be of helping nature at this particular times.
I have narrated my experience and as such I advice everyone of us to write their detailed experience which will help others to decide before booking.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SATEJ N
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

I assure you that my team is highly disheartened to read that we were not able to live up to our service promise.

While we tried contacting you post your comment , I am taking liberty to reach out via TripAdvisor and hope you would give me an opportunity to speak with you in person.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

i stayed there for 2 days and during my visit i found this is the best hotel of city , very close to center place of new delhi , i used to travel many times to new delhi but only this time i found best hotel in new delhi .

Room Tip: must stay at maharaja room with round bed
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jiayi w

Thank you for your kind review and to the individual, responsible to introduce you to The Hotel Intercity Delhi. Thank you.

It is a pleasure to read of your experience and we look very much forward making the palace your preferred hotel when visiting Delhi.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Intercity soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

If you're looking for somewhere to stay in New Delhi; look no further..HOTEL INTERCITY is exactly the best hotel in new delhi. very conveniently located and near to the metro station. the famous hub and the markets are located very closely to the hotel area. the hotel is located right at the center and heart of Delhi.
the services are up to the mark. the staff is properly trained and educated as they guide u flawlessly.
my overall experience was just fab. will visit soon

Room Tip: convenient place to be in
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank christronaldo

Dear christronaldo,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!

Thank you for the generous endorsement of your recent stay at The Hotel Intercity New Delhi.

It is a pleasure to receive such heartwarming compliments and as our valued patron you are most certainly.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back as our guest soon again.

With kindest regards,
Hotel Intercity

Reviewed 10 June 2014

we stayed there for a night in the month of may, as we checked in too late but it didnt effect their services, Staff was waiting for us till the midnight and we have been greeted very generously with the welcome drinks. Although rooms were spacious, clean and the beds were too cozy to sleep for hours. we had our breakfast and Lunch there in the hotel and it was on time and tasty. This hotel is just besides the main market of Karol Bagh so we haven't had any hassle for the shopping. I would definitely prefer to stay Here next time.

Room Tip: king suite room is the best
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank parasrajbora13
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Greetings Mr. Paras Raj !!!

We appreciate the awesome feedback ! We always care our guests. Your feedback encourage us.

We hope you'll be back to see us again, soon.

Thanks