“Near Delhi airport, but staff have no knowledge of the city”
Review of S K Premium Park

S K Premium Park
Ranked #549 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed here on the last night of a tour. It was near the airport, however far from everywhere else. It's a generic 3 star hotel. The Rooftop pool was closed, but they did have a good breakfast. Reception literally had no knowledge of the city, we spoke to 3 members of staff, about locations, rickshaw prices, how to get to places, markets etc, and we got nothing back. Rickshaw's struggle with the location too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ilikeelephants82

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Though the place was easy to reach but the ambience was not good. We were there for 2 days and the snacks they served were awful & stale and they didn't even knew the content of sandwiches.In lunch today,in vegetarian dish I.e.paneer masala there were chicken bones.And they were not even bothered that they have done blunder. So please be careful of what you eat at their place.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Puja2014
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My partner and I stayed here for 5 days and enjoyed the stay. Check in was a little unorganised when we had first arrived (couldnt find our confirmation number via booking.com, luckily for the copies i had supplied) as we were just super tired from the long flight and just wanted to rest, we settled in the room it was all good :) our room view was lovely..... stretching the curtains out and seeing all the green scenary was superb! wifi also worked great in our room.

Service was great from the Porters to the wait staff, front desk staff, room service, bar staff (fresh lemon lime soda was the best!) right through to the guards :) almost felt like family by the time we left LOL! everybody was so friendly and was always helpful during our stay....although their English was ok there friendly and smiling faces made our stay happy!!

Room service was up to scratch and was always done everytime we were away or even just relaxing at the hotel /pool.....my partner made use of the gym everyday and soaking in the sun with the pool upstairs/outdoors.....

Restaurant was also great, it was lovely to unwind and have a quiet dinner after a sunny day in the busy streets of Delhi.......i loved the garlic naan and paneer makhni, we could also order pizza delivery nearby one of the days we stayed in, the Pacific mall is only minutes from this hotel and it was nice to take a tuk tuk ride during the evenings and see the stores around......(they generally close about 9-10pm)

We would also like to thank Mr Praveen for making our stay the most enjoyable while visiting India.....Mr Praveen also organised a driver(Ashok) for us to explore around Delhi and our trip to Agra for a couple of days to see the Taj Mahal...(my partner and i were actually thinking of catching a bus but having our own driver which Mr Praveen organised made our shopping and tourist experiences much much better would definitely reccomend this service especially if you are a couple or small group..).my partner organised the hotel in Agra and it was not great as this place!!

Breakfast was also a large variety (in comparison to some other hotels we stayed in :) :))......loved how the wait staff attended to our needs and conversated with us each morning (even though sometimes i didnt really understand lol) but they still smiled :) :)

We will come again and visit through our travels again.....thank you for making our stay in India a wonderful and memorable trip :) :)

Room Tip: Room 501 had a great view :)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2014

i stayed at this hotel with my friends during last week of january 2014 for 5 days.location of this hotel is not very great with average ambience. the room was of average quality and beds are good. service is excellent with very courteous people around. one of the lifts was not working properly during my stay there. business centre was also closed during those days. gym was ok. due to very cold climate i didnot enter the swimming pool. food was really boring, but variety was maintained.overall, it was an average experience in spite of excellent service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife as a starting point in India. We paid equal amounts for our hotels throughout northern India. This hotel was the 2nd best of 4. We were able to use the gym. The room wasn't very clean and the toilet wasn't working the last night. Also the power may go out frequently. Breakfast was pretty good. Average stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Through one of our friend we came to know about SK Premium Park, HaRI Nagar. We were surprised to see the Room Size. It was like a Suite in comparsion with other Hotel and with good price. We had the best services from the Hotel Staff. In short it was just like Home away from Home.

Room Tip: Ask for Deluxe room if possible.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Explorer682
Reviewed 4 February 2014

DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! I have stayed at many hotels around the world. And even in Delhi, but have to say this was the worse hotel for service I have stayed at in my whole life, and I have stayed in some really bad places!
I will be blunt with you…. If you are an Caucasian female/male the staff will be at your disposal 24/7. They will lay on the floor for you to walk on their backs so the soles of your feet don’t get dirty… BUT… if you are of Asian origin (like myself a British Indian) then they will just treat you like the stray dogs on the streets.

The only reason I booked this hotel as I was attending a wedding close by and it was convenient for me to stay there.

The hotel itself is a really nice building and the rooms are spacious. I was really happy with the look of it but as they say “don’t judge a book by its cover” and please do not take this lightly. Our room’s toilet wasn’t flushing properly and the extractor fan was broken. I complained this to the staff and they moved my room. Which I thought was really good service. Little did I know that was the only positive service I would receive.
Housekeeping are a joke! They have no idea how to clean a room. They took away the towels and then didn’t replace them. When I phoned them up I got the “so sorry sir someone will be up in 5mins” after 25 mins I phoned again and the same “so sorry sir someone will be up in 5mins” waited again for 15mins and then after I shouted at them someone came upstairs.
The same for some loo roll. They didn’t replace the loo rolls and I had to phone them 3/4 times to send some loo rolls up. I didn’t complain to the manager as I thought maybe its just some minor issues but this was constant for the first 3 days.
What made me complain to the manager was when I asked for the room to be cleaned at 18:30 and when coming back from a party at 1:00am the room was not cleaned! I had to call up housekeeping and they took another 45mins to come upstairs and clean the room. I then decided to speak to the manager. He was not available so I spoke to the duty manager at that time Jatinder. He apologised for the problems and assured me none of this will happen again. Me being me thought.. yes they have taken this on board but they didn’t! same mistakes were made. But they housekeeping staff were quick enough to put drinks and food in the mini bar but they didn’t clean the room!
When I managed to speak to the hotel manager Mr Sharma he was truly shocked with this all. That night our rooms were spotless and I thought wow… finally something has been done. But being the aloof they are the housekeeping staff left my dad’s room door open all day. Anyone could of walked in his room and stole anything! When I made the manager aware of this he kept apologising and said this won’t happen again. Even though I spoke to him the day before about all the issues housekeeping were still making major mistakes! They don’t understand simple instructions in this hotel.
Again I can’t stress enough DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL! OR ANY NEIGHBOUR HOTELS TO PREMIUM PARK PLAZA AS THEY ARE ALL OWNED BY THE SAME MANAGEMENT TEAM!
Breakfast was a good selection of food but always the same each day. When I asked for a cup of tea it took them 15minutes to arrive and when It did they were serving other guests and ignoring me and my family. When I questioned they waiters again I got the “so sorry sir this won’t happen again” but it did for three days after until I started shouting at the staff then they got their backsides into gear.

One morning I got a wakeup call at 5:30 am when I didn’t request it and then reception phoned me up to see what day I was checking out. They said its routine even though they have the details already on their systems. I think and I know the only reason they phoned was to see what day me and my family would leave so they wouldn’t get any more complaints.
AGAIN DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL! MANAGEMENT ARE UNABLE TO CARRY OUT ANY OF THEIR DUTIES OR RUN A HOTEL! THE STAFF HERE ARE HOPELESS AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A HOTEL!
I can go into more detail but if you want any further details about how horrible this hotel is please send me a message!
Never will I recommend this hotel or any neighbouring hotels again to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family