“Nightmare !!”
Review of S K Premium Park

S K Premium Park
Ranked #564 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 26 August 2014

It happened to be a fine Saturday that I booked this hotel for a night stay. This was my 4th stay in this hotel and before this I had fair experiences. Gist of the experience I had today

1. I carried a bottle of Tequila with me, and to my surprise they have a NEW RULE "OUTSIDE DRINKS, EATABLES NOT ALLOWED". I was SHOCKED. Mr. Sanjay, the Manager came to look into the matter on my request. I asked him to cancel my booking on which he asked me get the cancellation done at Expedia's end. He mentioned that Outside drinks are never allowed in any BIG Hotel.
Upon calling Expedia and making them talk to Mr. Manager he simply refused them to refund my money. For this Mr. Manager mentioned me that "He ll lose his job if he allows the cancellation". I didn't want to waste my weekend by traveling places in hunt of a hotel and wasting the amount I paid,so I decided to stay after an hour of task. It was supposed to be a leisure day which turned otherwise.
I felt cheated.

2. I received a call an hour later from Mr Manager to try their IN-house liquours. I dont mean to offence them but my brand wasn't available with them. But yes he did try his best to sell me their Rs 500 per shot Domestic Tequila well.

3. At night I ordered a bottle of Mineral Water. They have Kinley there. Tthe bottle costs Rs 150 + Taxes. They are OVERcharging for everything in their Food Menu. Even 5 star hotels doesn't charge this much.

4. Then started morning breakfast. I am always heavy on breakfast but please take notice of the dishes I tried:
a. Parantha : They are in West Delhi but trust me you get better paranthas than theirs in south India where its not the staple food. Even Thelaas in west delhi serve better quality than them.
b. Orange Juice:It was "TANG "
c. Chicken Sausage: Smelly
d. Omelette: Only Saviour !!!
e. Chhole Bhature: Did not even try.

Dirty Swimming pool, decent gym.

Overall Bad experience. Loud music due to banquet hall present inside the hotel.
Not going to plan a stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank AMAN2414

Reviewed 25 August 2014

i have stayed in this hotel again. first i have stayed in this hotel last year september2013. but at that time hotel staff , services was not up to the mark. now again i have try to stayed in this Hotel last month . me and my business partner was surprise every thing was changed staff have gud knowledge , when i ask him to checkin process he give me printed guest form in that form eevrything was filled . then i am going to the room cleanliness was gud , Food Taste its always excellent. TV channels are working Properly last time lots of Problem. WiFi signals in the room excellent For business class guest like me we want internet should be perfect i appreciate to Internet Guy. they have given us seperate Wifi Router..amazing services by the staff . Gud n excellent Hotel.

Room Tip: go for park view side rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Pathetic stay..customer service is terrible..highly discourteous staff!!!
We stayed here for 2 nights.They over charge you for everything, the staff has is very rude.
If you wish to stay in this hotel kindly take your TOWELS,BED SHEETS, CUTLURIES from your home because if you use them and by chance the towels or bed sheets get dirty as you may eat food on bed they will charge you highly and embarrass you. I have stayed in Number of hotels so far, but this is the cheapest hotel I came across. PLEASE AVOID !!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shinu1012
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This was the first hotel we stayed at as part of a Golden Triangle tour. We also stayed there for our last night of the tour. For a capital city hotel, used by a tour company, it was a lovely surprise. It is light, airy and spacious and the bedrooms are either massive or gigantic. They are not overly furnished but are decorated in dark wood and cream furnishings and look a lot more expensive than they are. The evening meal and breakfast buffets were plentiful and good quality and the staff very attentive.
There is a nice swimming pool but we never had time to use it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank roop357
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Fantastic Place..
Awesome Staff...
Good food...(though repetitive..but tastes good always)
Attitude Bar...A place to die for....specially in the evenings ..
Rooms...neatly done...everything in place...
Washrooms..You can’t complain...
i mean everything is just perfect...Pool on Terrace, Zym with City View
Though a bit far away from the City Centre, but i am sure that doesn’t matter, with commuting by Metro...which again is fantastic....
We were 2 couples with 2 kids...but none of us were bored...infact we extended a stay by a night in our journey just to enjoy the weather and the hotel...such was our experience....

Overall an excellent property...will definitely visit if i ever go back to Delhi

Room Tip: Clean And Spacious Rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Explorer682
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stay ok, training needed for staff

Also, the management is requested to work on their customer-service and hospitality standards.

Make sure that if there are any confusions then you must inform your travel agent about the same to clarify.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RDChh
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed here on the last night of a tour. It was near the airport, however far from everywhere else. It's a generic 3 star hotel. The Rooftop pool was closed, but they did have a good breakfast. Reception literally had no knowledge of the city, we spoke to 3 members of staff, about locations, rickshaw prices, how to get to places, markets etc, and we got nothing back. Rickshaw's struggle with the location too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5 mi away
WelcomHotel Dwarka
WelcomHotel Dwarka
#646 of 779 in New Delhi

Been to S K Premium Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about S K Premium Park

Address: Sub District Centre Gali No 1 | Hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064, India (Formerly Park Plaza New Delhi Hari Nagar)
Region: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #564 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Price Range: £43 - £267 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — S K Premium Park 3.5*
S.K.Premium Park Hotel located in West Delhi Hari Nagar, New Delhi. We have restaurant banquet, board rooms, conference halls, swimming pool, bar, gym and 57 rooms with latest amenities. 24 hr room service, valet parking. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your S K Premium Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.