It happened to be a fine Saturday that I booked this hotel for a night stay. This was my 4th stay in this hotel and before this I had fair experiences. Gist of the experience I had today
1. I carried a bottle of Tequila with me, and to my surprise they have a NEW RULE "OUTSIDE DRINKS, EATABLES NOT ALLOWED". I was SHOCKED. Mr. Sanjay, the Manager came to look into the matter on my request. I asked him to cancel my booking on which he asked me get the cancellation done at Expedia's end. He mentioned that Outside drinks are never allowed in any BIG Hotel.
Upon calling Expedia and making them talk to Mr. Manager he simply refused them to refund my money. For this Mr. Manager mentioned me that "He ll lose his job if he allows the cancellation". I didn't want to waste my weekend by traveling places in hunt of a hotel and wasting the amount I paid,so I decided to stay after an hour of task. It was supposed to be a leisure day which turned otherwise.
I felt cheated.
2. I received a call an hour later from Mr Manager to try their IN-house liquours. I dont mean to offence them but my brand wasn't available with them. But yes he did try his best to sell me their Rs 500 per shot Domestic Tequila well.
3. At night I ordered a bottle of Mineral Water. They have Kinley there. Tthe bottle costs Rs 150 + Taxes. They are OVERcharging for everything in their Food Menu. Even 5 star hotels doesn't charge this much.
4. Then started morning breakfast. I am always heavy on breakfast but please take notice of the dishes I tried:
a. Parantha : They are in West Delhi but trust me you get better paranthas than theirs in south India where its not the staple food. Even Thelaas in west delhi serve better quality than them.
b. Orange Juice:It was "TANG "
c. Chicken Sausage: Smelly
d. Omelette: Only Saviour !!!
e. Chhole Bhature: Did not even try.
Dirty Swimming pool, decent gym.
Overall Bad experience. Loud music due to banquet hall present inside the hotel.
Not going to plan a stay again in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- S.K.Premium Park Hotel located in West Delhi Hari Nagar, New Delhi. We have restaurant banquet, board rooms, conference halls, swimming pool, bar, gym and 57 rooms with latest amenities. 24 hr room service, valet parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your S K Premium Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.