“Good Hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka
Ranked #47 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is a good hotel located close to airport and few metro stations.
This is a much improved hotel with good aminities and is also pretty big.This was my second stay at this hotel.
Rooms are good and well kept.I am a club carlson member and was given the best upgrade ( Executive Suite room) on arrival.All front office staffs are cooperative, professionally trained and responsive and would extend my appreciation for their prfessionalism.I remember few names Ayush & Jyoti who were specially very caring.
Sahil Chibber from sales personally came and met me to know about my stay.I had spoken to him before my visit and requested him to make room ready on my early arrival.

All the staffs and chefs in their coffee shop Spring were very caring during my 4 nights stay .I would sincerely appreciate the effort made my chef Harjinder/Rajinder & Ankon to satisfy my likings and taste.Also Roshan,Nikhil and all other staffs took care of my food and likings very nicely.The spread of their buffet breakfas and dinner was good.I did not like few dishes in the dinner one day and brought this to Chef's notice who immediately made a note of it and replaced the same with a dish of my liking.

They have a nice fitness centre having good equipments.The trainers too are good.Trainer Manjeet was always present during my work out time in the evening and was very cooperative.

They have a nice spa too.
This hotel also has a shopping centre at the ground floor/basement which is very good.

Overall the stay was comfortable and quite enjoyable.My good wishes to all the staffs and wish them good luck.
Would recommend this hotel to others and would personally stay myself during my visits to Delhi.

Room Tip: Take room on higher floor to avoid noise from many banquets that they have on 1st & 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Mathur_Vivek, Rooms Divison Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback. We are very grateful for the detailed analysis of the hotel offerings in the review about our hotel, especially the rooms & cuisines on offer. Thank you also for patronizing Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.

Let me also mention here that hotel has recently added Dvar - A fine dining Indian Restaurant for its patrons. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience this with us.

Rooms Division Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,072)

Reviewed 15 February 2014

One of the friendliest hotels I have stayed at. Very good, comfortable rooms. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay for two days while doing the Delhi, Jaipur and Agra triangle. Although my wife is not a spicy food lover, there was ample choice for all tastes: no pun intended.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are very grateful for the brief analysis of the hotel offerings in the review about our hotel, especially the rooms & services. Thank you also for patronizing Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.

The hotel also features a Spa with complimentary access to Steam, Sauna & Jacuzzi to its guests. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel looks grand and impressive when first entering, but remember looks can be deceiving - it's AWFUL! Spent two nights here at the start and end of my trip; the first was ok, the second was awful.
Lights not working in an already inadequately lit room and discoloured water were first impressions of the room.
The restaurant is poorly designed with one cuisine one end of the room and alternative food at the other, the food was poor, it was consistently barely luke warm and when asked for it to be popped in the microwave it was taken and returned a few minutes later - still barely luke warm.
The worst thing however was the building work going on at the hotel. I tolerated the banging and drilling until the early hours of the morning, after being fobbed off by the manager who told us it was some emergency plumbing. When I went investigating in my pyjamas I found there was no such emergency and it was the noise of a general refurb on the 8th floor. Packing up and moving rooms in the middle of the night isn't ideal, especially if you've got a long days travel ahead. Everything looks nice, but it's a noisy, shoddy, inadequately staffed hotel (you wait forever for anything) - a let down to the Radisson Blu brand (try the one in Agra, it's much better!).

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joanna4454
Mathur_Vivek, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I have taken note of your detailed feedback, and do regret the inconvenience caused to you. I assure you that I shall address this personally with the seriousness it deserves with our Heads of Departments.

Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping us enhance our services, and I thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I urge you to treat this as an isolated deviation from our usual high standards of service, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to make up for this unpleasant experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back, and to meeting with you in person on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Nice n comfortable stay. Value for money. Good place to have business n conferences. Food at chinese restaurant is too good. Recommended for stay. Away for city traffic and very approachable. Nice connectivity with Metro too. ,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Mathur_Vivek, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are very grateful for your review about our hotel, especially the location & cuisines offered. Thank you also for patronizing Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.

The hotel also features a mall with multiple shopping options apart from Pantaloons like Bata, More & carbon.. Please try these outlets as well on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The bed was so comfortable, after a 20 hour journey it was so comfortable, the welcome is excellent, the restaurant simple & straightforward. Rooms excellent, everywhere clean & staff efficient. The Oasis in the centre of hotel makes it extra special. Though we didn't use I know there is an excellent shopping mall within the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Mathur_Vivek, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are very grateful for praising hotel appeal in the review about our hotel, especially the rooms & restaurant . Thank you also for patronizing Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.

We believe in 100 % guest satisfaction & your comments go a long way in re-affirming it..

Reviewed 13 February 2014

My experience with Radisson Blu was a good one. I especially like to comment on friendliness and hospitality of the staff. My room was comfortable and well presented. Good service too. However, the food is a bit expensive if you choose to dine there. You get shopping in the hotel itself. Pantaloon which is a popular chain in India is present there.
Overall, I am happy with my stay at Radisson Blu

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are very grateful for praising the staff and the hotel offerings in the review about our hotel, especially the service & rooms. Thank you also for patronizing Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The first experience of this lovely hotel was being told that I had a free upgrade to a suite, which is always a good start.

The staff were all friendly, the room service was outstanding and the bar on the ground level was great.

Check-in, Check-out and Transfers were all smooth and it really was a pleasure staying here.

The only downside was that even though I work in IT and was here on business I failed to be able to work the lights! and no matter how much I tried to get the room temperature down it still appeared to be centrally controlled which made the bedroom almost unbearably hot.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Mathur_Vivek, Rooms Division Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are very grateful for the detailed analysis of the hotel offerings in the review about our hotel, especially the location & overall appeal. Thank you also for patronizing Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.