“Cheap and clean, close to New Delhi Station”
Review of Hotel The Spot

Hotel The Spot
Ranked #93 of 1,066 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Genoa, Italy
“Cheap and clean, close to New Delhi Station”
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I came to this hotel after a bad experience in another one in the same area; an Irish lady told me it was a good hotel and that it was cheap, I saw some rooms and I decided to change. My room was clean, with fan, air cooler and LCD TV, all this for 400 rupees! The staff was kind and helpful, they also have room service (I didn't need it, because it's full of little shops and restaurants around, but you can order almost everything, from a bottle of water to a complete dinner at cheap prices!)
You can reach it by metro from the airport, it's very fast, but then to reach Main Bazaar you have to go through New Delhi Station, that is always crowded and there are lots of security controls, I had to open my backpack at the exit.
The last day I booked a taxi to go back to the airport and it was not too expensive.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank CiampaDolmo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Korean first
#103 of 713 in New Delhi
Cottage Ganga Inn
Cottage Ganga Inn
#80 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to Hotel The Spot? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel The Spot

Property: Hotel The Spot
Address: Gali Chandi Wali | Main Bazaar Pahar Ganj, New Delhi 110055, India
Region: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi > Pahar Ganj
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #93 of 1,066 B&Bs / Inns in New Delhi
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel The Spot 3*
Hotel The Spot is one of the best New Delhi Budget hotel providing all the basic facilities for backpackers. We are highly rated budget property in New Delhi providing decent and safe accommodation for our guests with Clean and modern furnishing. We are a hostel with 24 private rooms, with all the basic facilities a backpacker needs, expects and aspires. We are the first choice of budget travelers in the city to stay, explore, and experience the Indian lifestyle. You have all access to use Free Wi-fi, Internet, Air-con.. computers in the cafe and books to read, Travel Advice's and all assistance in booking your trip all around India, Free City Maps. I am available more than 12 hours in the hotel itself and guests can see me personally. For any kind of queries or concerns related to your stay and travel plans in India, you can directly contact me at my Travel Desk. Normally, I reply to all the queries related to your travel plans and requirements through email within 6 - 8 hours. Me and my staff assure you safety and decent accommodation at our hotel. "Our Guests are our Friends" We are serving the hospitality industry from last 14 Years.Our experience speaks loud. We provide 24x7 Airport Pick-up services for our guests. I have my own "Travel Desk" at my property, where I aim to provide my guests with the genuine custom Tour and Travel Solutions and FREE Consultancy. What you can Expect and I Deliver: • Safety • Healthy & hygienic accommodation • The Trip you will remember for a lifetime I provide the following Travel Solutions at my Travel Desk: • Booking Train Tickets, Air Tickets , Bus Tickets around India • Dedicated Taxi for Delhi Day Tour • Custom Tour Packages • Golden Triangular tour ( Delhi - Agra - Jaipur ) • Rajasthan Tour • North India Tours ( Varanasi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dharamshala, Amritsar, Shimla, Manali etc ) • Custom Tour Packages for Mumbai - Hampi - Hospet • Goa Tour Packages • Kerela-Allapuzha Tour Packages ( House Boat stay ) ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel The Spot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.