“amazing”

Delhi Shopping Tour
Ranked #10 of 185 Shopping in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delhi shopping tour offers the best way to experience Delhi through its markets. We cover everything from saffron to sheets, teas to tapestries and from peppercorns to pashminas. If you are a person who loves to shop and want to see a city through its markets, come shop with me. This is the most efficient way to shop for what you want in Delhi. We normally cover 2-3 markets in a given day. Great for first time visitors to Delhi so that you can get an idea of fair prices for things early on in your trip. Leave the bargaining to us and have a great time shopping.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I did some shopping with the guides from our tour. And they only take you to places they receive bônus, that are not so nice and very expensive.
I had na amazing day shopping with Ketaki. She´s a doll. Took me to places that only locals go. She can find whatever you want from any where of India. I higly recommend shopping with her. Spend your days only knowing places. On the last day you go with her and buy everything you nee and saw through the journey. If you are going just for buying, she is the right person.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Anelisa C

Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A Great Tour to Start Your Visit to Delhi”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I highly recommend that you take this tour when you first get to Delhi. There are so many bazaars ad shopping in Delhi to buy fabrics and saris and sandals so the rest of your visit you fit in with traditional dress. We also were able to buy gifts to take home for family and friends.
Ketaki and her driver picked us up at our hotel and we shopped til we dropped! She took us to all the bazaars and shops that were perfect for what we were looking for. Ketaki also was a perfect guide!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank pottsvacation
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you are looking for an opportunity to really feel part of the markets this is a must! I was hoping to see and experience the very busy market and this tour really met my desire. Ketaki had so much information to share and knowledge of the area, it really enhanced the experience. I would not hesitate to recommend this to friends or even to do the tour again!

Visited May 2014
5 Thank Brenda J
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An absolute must!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We had the most incredible day, shopping with Ketaki. We didn't really have a fixed shopping list, but we just wanted to experience the true Delhi, and that's exactly what we did! There is no way we would have been able to navigate the rabbit warren of markets without Ketaki! She gave us insights into the cultures and traditions of India, she introduced us to the street food that was ok for us to eat (and really was delicious!) and we bought some beautiful things that we just happened to come across on our journey! The whole experience was wonderful and so hassle free - Ketaki picked us up from our hotel, we were driven to the markets and then dropped back to the hotel in the evening. It was the perfect start to our trip around India!

5 Thank NWel2013
Stonington, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Ketaki made our trip to Delhi absolutely amazing! She created an authentic cultural experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. On this trip you will treasure hunt the best finds, shop for quality goods and have a personal and informative tour guide the entire time. Delhi is an incredible city that is chalk full sights, smells, and people. Without Ketaki we would not have been able to navigate the streets or find the places that she takes you to. If you are in Delhi this is a MUST!!!!

Thank you Ketaki!