“Hotel is ok but staff is very nice”
Review of Grand FFOUR

Grand FFOUR
Ranked #131 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Bangkok, Thailand
“Hotel is ok but staff is very nice”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Hotel is not what I expected. Doesn't have it's own entrance. Located on 3rd floor of a clinic. However, staff is very helpful and friendly especially the manager.
Location is good. Walking distance to the metro.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank USBangkok

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Paris, France
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We were 4 persons (2 couples) and we stayed for 6 nights. We really appreciated the location of the hotel, it is 2 minutes walk from metro station Kailash Colony. The hotel is in the 2nd and 3rd floor. The staff was really helpful and gentle, ready to give information and book activities for us. Food was prepared in the hotel, served almost any time, delicious and adapted to out taste (not so spicy) and of course cheap. The rooms were clean: no stains on the bed sheets, no dirty towels, clean european style bathroom, aircondition, fan and satellite tv were available. The view was not the best one but that is not a problem in Delhi since it's so noisy that nobody opens this window. We highly recommend this hotel!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with street view were a bit noisy
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Maria A
Israel
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We stayed in FFOUR hotel 6 nights this October. The room was perfect: big, clean and very comfortable. The service was amazing. The hotel is 2 minutes walking distance form the metro. The area looks safe and we had no problem walking in the evening .
Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank vespa400
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed 15 October 2012

What a delight it was to have such great personal service,clean and very comfortable accomodations. The service was impecable and staff delightful, with smiling faces and helpful in every way. We would recommend this location to anyone.

Room Tip: we stayed on the first floor with the room with a balcony and a fabulous tree which had nesting parr...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank rigor011
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We were lucky to have the opportunity to stay at this beautiful residency for 2 weeks. My partner and I had such a wonderful experience with the accommodations, the impeccable service that was provided, the comfort, the cleanliness, and the staff. The room we stayed in was quite lovely as it was modern, stylish, and very comfortable. The bathroom in our room was amazing! There were even wild parrots that would perch outside the marble balcony on a big beautiful lush tree! The food was delicious and the staff were so friendly and helpful. All of our needs were fulfilled. Anytime we needed transportation it was arranged and coordinated by the staff so that we got to our destination safely and at the best possible rate.

The host was very accommodating and a lovely person. He suggested amazing places to visit during our stay and setup an incredible tour to the magnificent Taj Mahal with an exclusive tour guide for us. We would recommend this residency to anyone as we have had an amazing time and can honestly say that we have gotten a great value here!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sage-and-Coco
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I stayed for 5 nights and 6 days. The experience was a real delight for me. We used to come late in nights around 11.30pm after completing our business schedules. Even at that point of time they will welcome us with smiling face and serve food fresh and hot. Every other facility is WoW there.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Vengat12369
Goa, India
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I stayed at Ffour for 2 nights in Oct 2009 in South Delhi and the experience was great. They arranged a driver to pick us up from the rail station in Delhi. The rooms and the restroom was clean and were serviced regularly, the restroom had italian fittings, I loved the room and it had a small closed balcony with sofa seating which was great. The breakfast was complementary and I had to pay for the food was was cooked according to my tastes and had an homely touch to it .
Simran helped me with the booking procedures and delivered services which were expected by me. He also took care of arranging a car for us as I was with my family members for sightseeing and I been to all the places I needed to see in Delhi. They had this dog, I can't remember his name who was huge and was very friendly with me, this was a great treat as I am a pet lover. The service boys took care of all our needs while our stay there and made sure that our holiday trip was smooth.
I will surely return when I ever go to Delhi, a very safe place to stay.
Other services internet access WiFi was available for me in the room, LCD TV, mini-fridge, tea/coffee maker was also a part. I Just felt home...and this is important.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great and they have named the rooms differently.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family