“very nice and stay”

OYO 2201 Hotel Royal Mirage
Ranked #526 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 20 March 2013

this place is really value for money, rooms are nice, comfortable and clean with clean bathroom, hotel staff is very helpfuland always has a pleasant smile on there face, i have a wonderful experience there , i will recommend this place

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank arron r

Reviewed 18 March 2013

For the price I think there should be better hotels closer to the center of town. This hotel is in the middle of nowhere.

A number of issues with my stay:
Toilet paper: They left me with about 10 squares. On asking for another roll they provided me one but it was filthy.
Cleanliness: There are noticeable stains, dark marks and long hairs on the bed (pictures attached). Walls are marked. There was an ash tray in my non-smoking room.
TV remote: didn't work.
Safety: Fire exit is locked.
Food: breakfast took 45 minutes for an "omelette toast".
High speed internet: It's actually a wifi dongle. And it wasn't available in the morning.
Staff: most don't speak English. In fact from what I can make out. Only the one fellow spoke English.
Location: middle of no where. The market that is close to the hotel is for produce. Nothing that tourists would find particularly useful.

Would I stay there again? No chance in hell.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank BlueChan
Reviewed 15 March 2013

It was a wonderful experience to stay at hotel Royal Mirage. It really a value for money. I felt hotel staff gives a personal attention to all the guests. Ambiance of the hotel is good including rooms. Rooms were very clean and well maintained. The service was quick. Overall its a good hotel at less rates.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank sapchd
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I am Nisha Sarna, visited Royal Mirage a month before and had a wonderful experience. I had been dere for one of my friends marriage and enjoyed a lot with commendable services given by the Hotel staff. All the rooms were very clean and a they had a good staff too. Thanks for everything you provided us during our stay.

Room Tip: There rooms are very clean, so you can book anyone.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank NishaSarna
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I came to delhi for a short visit to spend some time with my friends and one of them recommended this hotel to me. I decided to book it and I must say it was a good decision. The check-in was an easy and quick affair. The staff were eager and helpful, always with a smile on their faces. The rooms were clean, fresh and comfortable. The over all environment was one of warmth and friendly. The room service is good. I even enjoyed the two meals I ordered in during my stay. The prices of this hotel are definitely a catch. Moreover, their transport arrangement is fab. They are also very astute in catering to their clients in a special manner. I like flowers and always found a new arrangement in my room for the 2 days that I was there. Their hospitality and consideration gave me good memories and an A for customer satisfaction!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank AdtMohan
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We came to Delhi to attend a friend's wedding and to enjoy a few days' break in one of our favourite cities. Royal Mirage New Delhi opened less than 2 years ago, and has recently gone through a re-fit, so everything about the hotel is new as well as being very stylish and comfortable. Staff are courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Makp84
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I was here on my way to Jaipur and we spent a day in Delhi . So we booked this hotel on the reference of trip advisor. It's a small yet wonderful hotel . The staff was very kind . A quick check in led us to our room immediately as we were very tired so we had a quick nap . Rooms were quiet clean and well aesthetically planned. What was the best about is the friendliness of the staff. We were new to delhi and the way the staff helped us in everything from guiding us to different places and arranging transport for us was wonderful. They didn't had a restaurant as it was under construction but the food was amazing . They also arranged a candle light dinner for me and my wife. At the last i would just say that i would always remember this hotel nd everytime i come to delhi i would stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple