“Visit to Shimla&Manali”

Overnight Agra Tour From Delhi
Ranked #13 of 110 Transportation in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As our slogan says: "WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRAVEL" Deal or not deal, we are always happy to provide you news, updated information about Traveling. Our company has a team of fully professional staff to serve our esteemed clients they not only think to provide best service but also make your wish come true. we operate package tours in all parts of India, Operating by locally based people, we have all information on our fingertips and your inquiries / requests will be responded immediately. You are working with a young team of SUNIL DAY TOURS.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

It was a memorable trip to Shimla and manali,we have booked this cab from Delhi to shimla then manali.Sunil is very trustworthy person and excellent driving skills.Would like to visit again with him near future.

2  Thank Dudu131973

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The person sunil is excellent person and very friendly.we have travelled from delhi to shimla &manali.it was memorable exeperiance.

1  Thank debasis13
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I did one day delhi trip through Sunil Day Tours, Sukhvinder was promptly reply my all emails and the driver (Pardeep) come right time in the morning and he is good knowledgeable delhi roads and the car is very good condition and clean, I am highly recommended Sunil Day Tours and definitely use this company services in future. Thanks Sunil

2  Thank nitinkuma
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We had very good trip with this company and we are happy with driver wonderfull jod travel around delhi to agra dack to delhi thanks again to sunil day tours

1  Thank lakhv
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I had the pleasure of spending my first visit to India with this company and my wonderful driver Sonu. As a female travelling alone I can highly recommend this company. Sonu is an absolute gentleman, safe driver and a professional in every way. My trip around the Golden Triangle and additional flights to Varanassi and Amritsar were organised for me by this team.

Excellent choice of guides at all locations and a highly memorable visit which I will repeat with this company. This company values your feedback and is highly motivated to make your experience in India with them; one that you will always remember.

1  Thank PugsleyJohn