“Wonderful food and service !!”
Review of Rodeo

Rodeo
Ranked #316 of 12,824 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My first visit to Rodeos was indeed very satisfying...food was very good...tastefully done with authentic preparations and cuisines...ambience is excellent and service is great !! Must visit again !!

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Ambience and setup is like a Central American inn. Cowboys serving margaritas. I would say it's just another restaurant in Delhi trying the western theme. Food is neither American nor Mexican. Even waiter have no I idea when I asked for chef speciality... They were offering 1+1 on Margaritas, that's what I enjoyed. Alas, nothing authentic.

1  Thank DSaurav
Reviewed 30 January 2014

It is a great restaurant with its unique charm and the cowboy hats and chairs make it look so authentic. My kids 12 and 03 both enjoy this place so much that we visit this almost one in two months.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I have been going to this restaurant from past 4-5 years with friends. The draught beer is excellent. The food quality is also very good. The only thing it lacks as per me is the smoking area. The look and feel is pretty much rodeo style. Good job!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have been a regluar at Rodeo ever since I started going there about 2 years back. The food is authentic mexican and the staff attire & interior design adds to the feel and look of place. The staff became familiar with us gradually and they always ensure that we are welcome and are having a good time. Pricing may be on a higher side (try the combo of - 15% discount on food on citibank cards & 1+1 on drinks till 7.30PM), yet despite a lot of options in CP, I still go to rodeo.